She was so wasted, she had no clue what was happening right now, she could barely stand still. "Just feel my heart." Dahliä listened to boy, and closed her eyes to concentrate on his heart.

His heartbeat was mighty, wildly going faster and faster, the longer her hand was on his chest. Dahliä flustered her eyes open, only to find Malìk starstruck by her, his pupils dilated with a warm smile. "This is what I feel for you, I know that now."

Her face flushed red, what the fuck was this?

He didn't seem to say anything else after that, it only grew her nervousness. Dahliä gulped before saying lowly, "Stop."

"Stop what?"

"Stop looking at me like that..." Malìk scoffed slightly chuckling through his words, "Like what?" Dahlia's heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest and slap her in the face, how dare she act so weak. "Like you want me."

"I do want you," Her eyes widened slightly at his response, she was not expecting that. "I do want you, Dah-li-yah." He smirked throwing in some playful energy, it was cute how taken back she was.

"W-Well, don't." Really? Stuttering? That's exactly what she needed right now, Malìk took another step closer her, he leaned his head down and softly lifted her chin up with his thumb. "It's something you can't suddenly stop feeling."

"Find a way to stop it, skxwang."

"I don't want to, I like feeling like this." He sighed, "What I didn't like feeling was jealousy, I wanted to spend the night with you, but now we're alone."

"I-I don't want to be alone with you, fish boy." He smirked at her, he was really confident right now. "You haven't left, so why are you here?" He moved his lips closer to hers, "Is it because you want me too?" Dahliä could feel his breath on her lips, this was too much for her.

But she didn't want to punch him, or run away, or probably kill him. She felt weirdly good right now, despite hating herself for acting so weak around him, she kinda liked this.

Malìk's lips touched hers, and she returned the kiss back. It was soft, sweet, tender, everything that he tasted like, must be be drink, she thought to herself.

He broke the kiss, "Why did you stop?" She asked, trying to tip toe and reach for them to continue, "I thought you didn't want me."

"I-I don't, but I didn't tell you to stop." Malìk couldn't help but chuckle at her, he was going to go in for another kiss, but he felt some guilt in him.

Maybe she actually didn't want this, she was fairly intoxicated by the drink, he didn't want to take advantage of her. "Come on, let's get you water." She slightly frowned at him once he got off her, and grabbed her hand. "But-."

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

There's only a couple of things that Dahliä remembers from last night at the gathering, her drinking a bit, her fighting random boys? What was that about?

And especially, her and Malìk, in fact, she couldn't get it off her mind. Besides from that, she doesn't remember anything else, she had guessed he took her home after their little encounter happened.