about delaney

Delaney Michał Cinderhell.

Now a professor at the School for Evil who taught Charms and Manipulation. She is to be addressed as Professor Delaney or Professor Cinderhell by her students and colleagues from both schools.

But most of them call her the latter one.

When she's in the middle of a lecture inside the classroom, she's strict.

Outside of the classroom, she's merciless.

"If you think Lady Lesso is scary when she's angry, you haven't seen Professor Cinderhell get mad."

The second-years and third-years would warn the first-years that first entered the school at the start of every school year. Especially those who fawned at Delaney.

Just the last name itself is enough to make the first-timers' hearts race for a very different reason. The surname Cinderhell was such a powerful one, those who came from its bloodline grew to be very powerful and dashing ..

A long line of sorceresses and sorcerers, a strong house to be allies with as they possess the abilities and the brains for Evil.

And yes, Delaney is attractive, but she's not one to be fooled around with.

Delaney is tall and slim, her skin a medium almond brown. Her eyes a hue of steel blue, and the most striking part of hers that never fails to catch everyone's attention. The part of her that reminded everyone that she is a Cinderhell.

Her silver-white hair.

The beautiful shoulder-length silver-white dreadlocks of hers. She mostly lets it down, but she does tie it up on some occassions. Her hair was one of the reasons she had admirers everywhere.

It was certainly a rare chance to get the genetic combination Delaney has. All of that was thanks to her parents.

Her father, Dr. Leonard Cinderhell was a powerful sorcerer and necromancer. A longtime friend and ally of Dr. Facilier. Well, let's just say that Delaney got her father's hair and eyes from the Cinderhell genes.

Delaney's mother, Daniela Cinderhell neé Adair was a powerful winged enchantress who possessed a beautiful shade of almond brown skin that has passed on to Delaney. The silver-haired girl also bared wings like her mother, she had the ability to show and hide it whenever she wanted to.

Unfortunately, both of her parents passed away in an accident when Delaney was a mere 10 years of age. Though, that didn't mean that they weren't proud of what she had become. The silver-haired woman had the looks and brains of a Cinderhell, living up to their family name, but she had the cold and calculating demeanor her mother possessed.

And like her grandfather, Michał Cinderhell, she had a talent in music. Delaney could play a variety of misical instruments, but on top of all...

She was a virtuoso violinist.

The instrument was the only thing that helped Delaney remember her grandfather who raised her for years, she was left in his care after her parents died. He raised her for years before she got sent to the School for Evil.

When Delaney was sent to the School for Evil, she thrived. Her passion for art and music ignited even more in her school years. Oh, if you're wondering what's her special talent, aside from flight, it's associated with her music and art.

She had the ability to detect vibrations and frequencies from any living or non-living specimen even from afar. She has the ability to manipulate soundwaves and use them against her foes, the unavoidable and very dangerous outcome of it would result in complete hearing loss, or death in some scenarios. That is if, she used that specific power of hers in such a manner.

Delaney also possesses the ability to animate her drawings and paintings. Bringing them to life as if they had leaped out of the page. Said talent was one of a kind and no one else had a power of this kind. Her creations would quickly turn into little bubbles once they are damaged.

She is powerful, charming, and intelligent.

Of course, the topic of true love has been brought up to her many times by acquaintances, but it never really seemed to interest her. Delaney was well aware that Nevers don't get true love and that's one of the reasons why she never really paid attention to it.

Think about it, why bother to take interest in something you will never have? Something that is theoretically impossible for a Never to obtain?

Everyone was amazed by her, Nevers and Evers alike. Even her former Dean, Rafal, praised her for the achievements she'd gotten as a first-year.

The silver-haired woman's first year in the School for Evil as a student was certainly interesting to say the least. Her first day in the institution, she was approached by a redheaded girl, Leonora was her name. And from the looks of her eyes full of cluelessness and naivety, Delaney was able to tell that the redheaded girl was a Reader.

Little did she know, that with a little bit of time, the two of them would grow to get along very well. Too well. Delaney and Leonora together made for a diabolical duo, one who excelled and specialized in creating well-designed strategies, and one who had a will to reach her true evil self.

Unbeknownst to Delaney, she had caught the attention of a certain Evergirl without even trying.

Little did she know, one encounter with the Evergirl was going to change her life forever.