Chapter 4.

(Ed's POV)

I wake up in his arms like usual. It's so comforting to be around him, even his presence is enough to make me the happiest man in the world. Even if he is taller than me, even if he's "intimidating". I get up slowly as to not alarm him, and I sneak to the kitchen. I was planning on making his favorite breakfast. Blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs.

Bruce was very happy that I made him his favorite breakfast, we sat together and ate, talked about plans for the day. He said he had to work, makes sense our money doesn't come from nowhere. I tell him that that's okay we can do stuff when he's off, or whenever he wants too. "Okay, we'll I have to get going, I'll be back around 5:00." He said smiling, "Alright. Love you!" I said as he walked out. I decided to go in stream.

"Hi everyone!" I say energetically. "Sorry I haven't been live in a while. I have other things to do sometimes." I say happily. "I can't do crimes anymore, sad I know."
"But today I'll be playing animal crossing new horizons, it's been a very common request."

After playing for around two hours I ended the stream and looked at the time. "Oh crap it's already 4:30, Bruce will be home soon!" I say happily. A few minutes later, Bruce walks in the door. I practically jump on him, hugging him. "I missed you." I say happily, "I missed you too." He said, he looks so cute when he looks down at me. He pecked my forehead and went to go make dinner.

We ate a delicious dinner of chicken nuggets and fries, it was a lazy day. After dinner we went to our bedroom, I made Kandi bats for him. As a gift, because I love him.

We changed into our pajamas and got ready for bed, we cuddled like usual. "Hey Bruce." I said.
"Yes Eddie?" He asked, smiling at me.
"I love you!" I told him, and I kissed him, like a quick peck on the lips. After that we slowly started to drift off to sleep.