Chapter 1.

(Ed's pov)
I look next to me, a tall boy sits next to me. He wears his pajamas, it makes sense it is like 3:30 am. He's building us a Minecraft house and I'm helping him. He's so pretty I think to myself, he always looks so cute when he doesn't get sleep. Like a tired kitten, angry but harmless to you.

As we build the second floor, we talk about the design and how to decorate it, we out a concerning amount of plants, but it looks so pretty. We out our Minecraft beds next to each other, the true symbol of love. We snuggle close to each other on the couch, I'm basically laying on him, he gladly accepts the fact that he is trapped.

When we are done we start a small farm, we get sheep, pigs, and cows. After we are done the farm, our Minecraft characters basically have their own lives. They do daily tasks like: prepare food, take care if the animals, and protect the house from zombies of course.

As we start to get bored he runs his fingers through my hair and I lay on him. As I slowly drift to sleep he puts a throw over blanket over the two of us, and kisses my cheek as I slip into sleep.

(If you made it this far thank you so much!! I'm going by to try and post when I get bored. I did this at like 4:00 am so it might not be the best.)