"yah!" you raised your hand was about to knock on the window when it suddenly slide down revealing the driver.

You raised your left eyebrows when you saw dahyun with an unknown expression on her face.

You don't know how she was here because the last time you know she was outside the country for some event, plus she's driving an unfamiliar car and you don't even know how long she was just here take note that its almost midnight.

"w-what are you?-"

"get in" she cut you

You felt your heart beat so fast as you heard her voice, its been a while since you've talk to her since she was so busy, now your really happy seing her finally, "y/n!!!" you blink your eyes
"y-yes? What?"

She rolled her eyes "GET IN!!" you flinch and jump a little before you hold the door open and went inside the car, you look at her as she closed the window and locked the door.

You saw her took off her seat belt and
Turn to face you, you don't know if you should be scared because she's damn serious right now and she's hella scary when she's mad, you saw her got mad a few Times and she surely can turn the earth upside-down but that's exaggeration of course, but seriously mad dahyun is much scarier than your greatest fear.

You can't also help your self when she's mad because she's hella hot and sexy, mad dahyun is a rare at sight its scary but you'll never stop your self to feel blessed, because your lucky to saw that in flesh.

You snapped your self out of your crazy mind as you mentally slap your self, here you are again with your freaking fantasy over your sunbae and friend KIM DAHYUN

The woman who constantly taking your last sanity out of your self, the reason why you can't sleep at night and the woman you've been trying to forget.

That woman kim dahyun who owns your heart and lives rent free in your mind.

"Why are you here?"
"where did you and jin go?"

You both uttered in unison, you look on her eyes and shook your head "why and when are you here?" you ask her as she shut her mouth "i thought you were outside of the country?"

She nod and shrugged it off "yeah i was, i just came back today i went straight here to see you but you were OUT" she sigh "now answer me why are you with him? Are you dating him already?"

You look away and shrugged your shoulders as you comfortably lean on your seat, " He ask me out, i said why not since its free food" you let out a fake laugh with a little bit of a nervous " you know he also confessed to me today" you stated as you try to glance at her to see her reaction to that, you'd hope she'll be jealous but no she just stayed composed.

Who you are kidding its kim dahyun and she'll never like you she's freaking straight for God's sake,

"what did you said?"

You look at her and smirk " why so curious dahyunie?" you cooed at her trying to change the topic at least, she rolled her eyes and slaps your arm, "Stop being a bitch y/n and tell me!! What did you said?!" she sound a little irritated and annoyed at the same time.

You laugh a little because she's so cute and you can't help but to feel your heart beat run wild again.

" well i was about to kiss him but you interrupted us " she tss-ed at you and clenched her jaw "yeah you'd kiss him on the street not minding the paparazzi around what a nice move" she said sarcastically " so your dating him? HUH!! Good luck I heard he's a jerk and a playboy lets not hope that he wont do that to you" she said sounds like really annoyed.