You opened your eyes finally realising what's happening.

She's your brothers GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
YOU HAVE BOYFRIEND!!!!

You pushed her away from you, you wipe your mouth and shake your head, she looks at you puzzled "we could continue inside if you want privacy" she said smirking but it fade instantly as you talk.
"no this is wrong!" yiu tangled your hands onto your hair " your my brothers girlfriend and i have a boyfriend!!"

She roll her eyes " break up then simple as that and beside im-"

"IM STRAIGHT dahyun!!" you yelled cutting her off from talking "damn!!"
You glance at her for a second before you walk away.

That night keep on hunting you
Everytime you tried to close your eyes, you Could see her face.

You know its wrong but you miss her
Your hopping she miss you too, you know it's wrong but who cares, you want her more than you thought you would.

You miss her touch, you want feel her warm hands against your body, your craving for her lips against yours, and now your wondering how would she tastes like.

Yes you accept the fact that maybe
Your not straight, because you were freaking gay for KIM DAHYUN.

You broke up with your boyfriend last week because you know its not the same anymore, every time your with him
You can't stop thinking of her, you compared her to him like a freaking crazy, and you know its not right.

But you know you can't still have her
Because she is your brothers girl. You sigh and stood up.

You've been hiding your self and isolating here in your small apartment
You can't stay at your parents house because probably your brother will be there and so as dahyun.

You make your way to the bathroom and wash your face for several times. Hoping it could wake you up from this crap.

You startled when the door bell rang.
Your brows furrowed who's that freaking insane person who would come to you at 2:00 in the dawn.

You dry your face using the towels and went out of the bathroom, you make way to the door to see who's that freaking person.

Your eyes widen and a gasp fell out of your mouth as you saw on the mini screen right onto your door, who's that person is.

Your brother and dahyun was right behind your front door. The doorbell rang again but you don't care, you don't even know what to do plus your body was not moving.

Why would they be here?!!
What the fuck they need?

"yah y/n I know your in there open this goddamn door or I'm going to break this" your brother said straight from the intercom, you closed your eyes and sigh.

You slowly walk towards the door and push the door open, dahyun smile at you and wave her hands.

"what do you need? Its freaking 2:00 am" your brother roll his eyes and scoff at you "it's not like your sleeping" well he has a point but still...

"uhm y/n" you look up to dahyun but you look away as your eyes met hers "oh come on stop with those lame stares I'm so done here y/n talk to her dahyun just fucking kiss her I'm sure she'll never say no" he said very much annoyed at the two of you.

Your eyes narrowed at him and your brows furrow WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?!!! " are you crazy?? She's your girlfriend!!! Are you out of your mind!!!" you hissed at him what he's tryna do? Why is he doing this! Does he think dahyun is such a low kind of a girl!!!.

Well he must be insane cause dahyun is such a rare reassure and your brother is surely fucking stupid.

Dahyun scratch her nape and look at your brother before she stare at you.
"uhm y/n you won't believe but uhm he's not" you frowned at her what the fuck is she saying?

Your brother nod "yeah we were pretending to be in a relationship so that she could seduce you and you make you jealous and fall in love with her but your stupid and instead you got into a relationship with my fucking friend well good thing you broke up with him but your still stupid!! And i cant take that you're my sister!! Cause she's so obvious!! To the point that everyone knows it already!! Except for you!!! " he yelled while pointing his fingers at you.

Your jaw fall open as you trying to process what just he said. The fuck????
This is the first time that you have to agree with your brother he's right YOUR STUPID!!!!

you heard dahyun chuckles" thanks eunwoo but i think i got this you can leave us thank you so much for the help"she tap your brothers shoulder and he nod he look at you for a second and smirk while he wiggles his brows and then he left.

"uhm" the only thing you said after your brothers left, you were so speechless you don't know what to say or what to do. Dahyun chuckles again " your so cute that's why i really really like you
When the first time i saw you on the church you were so pretty and special and i was normal back then i was just a nerd who got liking with a goddess and who am i right? Then i met your brother and i tell him how i feel about you and he was so nice to tell me that he'll help me but I guess its still a failure cause who i right? " she looks down trying to hide her tears from you but you saw.

You sigh and shake your head
" no that's not true dahyunahh your pretty i mean your so gorgeous your talented your kind your sexy and uhm your everything that i need " you held her hands and pulled her into your arms
You held her chin up to met your eyes and smile at her " you don't know how you ruin my life dahyun every time i saw you your giving all the idea of forgetting everything and just run to you and I'm stopping my self cause i know someone owns you and someone's owns me too but that night when you kiss me and held me into your arms you ruined me and I'm so gay for you kim dahyun" you mumble enough for her to hear.

She smile while her tears are falling down onto her cheeks, " I'm so gay for you too y/n" and with that she sealed it with her loving, deep and warm kisses.

If its dahyun your ruin your life all over again and again.

******

Not proof read sorry