Long live our Love- Abhira OS 3

First of all who all are in for a Harshali OS? Do let me know because something is cooking in my chotu sa brain.

Also, for the people who want me to finish "Abhira- The Untainted Love", right now all I can say is hold on, need some damn motivation to continue it.

Okay, okay. Now back to the current story.

_________________________________________

The air of the same place hit her face, the same place which she once came back to after three longs years, all happy, chirpy and excited to meet her family once again after so long, the same place which her brother told her to leave for the benefit, the same she left to save her husband, the same place which she came back to after a whole year a stupid condition, the same place she left five years ago, all lifeless, broken and aimless and now again she was back, but this time was she felt couldn't be put together.
This place was Udaipur, the irony being it was her hometown; and the two houses she lived in never really became her home.

<>

"Sir it's been three days. Please leave I insist.", an irritated Meera told Abhimanyu, she was done with his adamant several visits to the camp set up by Blue Sky Foundation.

"And I'll repeat the same thing, ma'am, I won't leave until you let me meet the founder.", came from the undefeated Abhimanyu Birla.

"You will never know who the founder is, maybe it's me or any other volunteer present here."

"You are not the founder, I know that for sure. Okay, let me put this, this way- Let me meet the woman who ran the rescue operation a few days back in Amritsar, for God's sake, she saved my family, I need to thank her."

"Sir the least I can do is let her know how thankful you are, that is the first and last thing I can offer."
Saying so Meera turned around to leave.

"Please let me meet Akshara.", came a weak and helpless whisper.

Meera was quick to turn around with the baffling shock.
"How...how do you know her name?"

"I have waited five years for her and you are talking about three days? Well, keep me waiting for 30 days, 60 even make it 90. Oh! Who am I joking with? Let it be a decade or even a century. I won't dodge from here until I meet her."

Meera just saw the truthfulness and determination in his eyes, enough to change her decision.
"Okay, you wait in that nearby tent, I'll inform Akshara di."

He finally nodded in satisfaction and moved.

Akshara, Akshara was her name, a name she couldn't afford to change, that was the last thing she got from her birth mother Naira.
Although some people used to refer to her as Aanchal, she just never corrected them but never introduced her as so.
She was Akshara and will always be.

<>

15 minutes, 15 damn minutes since he was waiting in that tent of the camp. He has waited so long but for some reason, his patience was just running out.
Until he heard her.

She was coming inside the tent while going through the paperwork not looking at the man waiting for her.
"Meera told me you have been waiting for three days just to thank me, honestly you don't need to, it was my moral responsibility and duty, you--"

The second her eyes left the paperwork and registered the man standing with his back facing her, her words died in the throat. The papers got clutched in her fists.

Abhimanyu didn't know how to turn around, how to finally face her, how to look at her, a fear that when he will turn around, she won't be there and it will all turn out to be his imagination.
But what if it was finally true, thus taking a calculated action he turned around.