Hanging Out

Wow, I can't believe she wanted to come back to spend time with me of all people. I can't complain, though. I enjoy her company and her. It’s about twelve, so I have three hours to tidy up and such. I should probably fix my hair and get into some better clothes. I did a lot of chores two days ago, so I just need to double-check.

+2hr 50min laytor+

It feels like I'm counting down to New Years, but the end of the world at the same time. I'm excited to see her again, but I'm so nervous. *Doorbell* Welp, can't exactly say no now. *Door opens* "Hey Rena! "Hello, Darling." I feel like I'm going to, or am, melting.

"So, how you been?" "Not as good without you around~" Why does she know exactly how to make me flustered? "O-oh, I appreciate the sentiment."I went shopping as I said I would." Crap, I thought she forgot.

"I got you two new pacifiers, two bottles, two sippy cups, some soft clothes, toys, plushies, and of course some protection just in case." Does she think that low of my ability to use the restroom? Damn.

"You shouldn't have -" "Of course, I should've! I wasn't going to leave a little with two pieces of gear! Especially not mine~" I feel red enough that I could pass as a stop sign. She's good. "T-thanks.."So, would you like to use the things I bought today? Or do you use today to get to know me more?"I'll take option two."

"Hmm, alright. What's your romantic preference?"Well, I'm panromantic. I don't indulge in sexual stuff, I find it gross."  "I understand that. I'm bi and demisexual." Oh my gosh, maybe I can get with her. But I need some more info. "Well, I was wondering why you took up my offer?" "Well you seemed too perfect to pass up~" I'm blushing so much I might get heatstroke.

"T- thanks for the compliment. Uhhh, have you had any littles before this?"Yes, unfortunately, we tried, but didn't click, and then we moved on." Wow, that sounds kind of sad. "Sorry if that was uncalled for or anyth-" "No! Of course not. If I'm uncomfortable, I will tell you."

We talked and talked until we saw it was time for a departure. "Well, I had a nice time with you today!"Me too, but are you going to use your stuff tomorrow, darling?"Y- yeah, sure." What did I get myself into? "Good, goodbye, Darling!"

Notes:

Oh boy, getting into the meat of the story. There may be a slower update schedule soon since I will be busy, but I will try to update both stories frequently.