First day at Eden!

Today is the first day of Eden College. My father 'Loid Forger' was currently trying to get Anya out of bed so she can get dressed. "Anya you have to get out of bed!" Father tells Anya; I of course was already dressed and in the kitchen with mother.

Mother----who is formally known as 'Yor Forger'----was currently trying to cook breakfast.. again.

"Ah! I burned the egg!" Mother exclaimed, as she scooped up what was supposed to be an egg. But it looked nothing of the sort. I snickered at her while I was tying my shoes. I heard her sigh when I did so; And at the same time, father walked in the room, one hand pinching his temple, and the other on Anya's shoulder.

"[Y/N]!! Good morning!!" Anya shouts at me. Rushing over to the spot next to me at the dining table. "Oh. Good morning [Y/N], I didn't know you were already awake." Father says, as he grabbed the daily paper off of the table and sat down in his respected spot at the table.

"Good morning Anya, Father. Mother burned the eggs.. again." I informed. Father raises an eyebrow and looks at mother. She puts her head down in disappointment and shame. "I'm sorry.. I'm going to go shopping so I can practice cooking meals properly!!" She raised her hand and had a determined look on her face. Wow, mother's expression changes fast..

I look over at Anya, who is looking at me with a smile on her face. I tilt my head in confusion and raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask. She shakes her head violently. "Anya's not doing anything!!" She exclaims. I reach over and ruffle her hair. My power turned on, absolutely on accident, but I saw a glimpse of her and a girl with purple-ish hair put into pig-tails standing in a courtyard, talking.

[🎓timeskip🎓]

Mother and father walked us to the gates of Eden College. Anya was gripping onto mother's hand tightly while I was walking with my hands in my pockets, a few steps ahead of them.

"[Y/N]..," I looked over at Anya. "Anya is nervous, it's a big school.. aren't you nervous..?" I stop walking and turn to look at her. I look her in the eyes and blatantly said "No." I turned back around and kept walking.

But in all honesty. I was petrified, I didn't know how to control my powers very well, and I was afraid of accidentally setting off my powers and someone finding out..

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going because I was so lost in thought, that I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground, with a slight grunt. I looked up to see a boy with leaf brown hair, he was hovering above me. I look to the left of him to see a boy with blond hair that somehow stands on it's own, in an oval shape. He seemed to be giggling at me. I rolled my eyes and looked to the right of the boy in the  center. I smiled a bit when I saw another boy with a bowl-cut and his 2 front teeth sticking out.

"How DARE you bump into the one and only Lord Damian!!" Shouted oval hair boy.

"Yeah!! You better get up and apologize to him!!" Said bowl-cut boy.

I stood up and brushed off my school uniform, I started laughing and walked up to the boy in the center----who I presume is 'Lord Damian'---- I poke him in the middle of his forehead and say, "These idiots seem to worship you, that's pathetic." I shove him a bit and he stumbles.

I turned to leave but before I did. I took one more glance at the boys, and  I could have sworn I seen a slight blush on leaf boys face.

I waved to leaf boy and said "My name is [Y/N], come find me if you want to tell me your name." I turned around and threw up a peace sign. I walked back to my family.

"Anya was worried! You were surrounded by a group of boys!! Mama and Papa went to talk to some important looking people. Anya was all alone!!" Anya gripped onto my uniform. I gave her a half hug, and told her. "We have the same classes so your not going to be alone."

The bell rang signaling that school has officially started. Mother and father walked up to us and wished us goodbye and goodluck.

<Authors note>
This is my first story on this account. Please give me feedback and anything that will help. But dont hate on my bc I'll cry.
-tmntfanatic880 out-