Skin Pt 1

Dean, Sam, and I shared a look. "It shows Zach coming home at 10:30, now Emily was killed just after that, but I swear he was here with me, having a few beets until at least after midnight." She explained.

   "You know, maybe we could see the crime scene, Zac's house," Sam suggested. 

   "We could?" I asked, not understanding how that would be possible. 

   "Why, could you do?" Becky asked.

  "Well me, not much," Sam admitted. "But Dean's a cop." Dean looked confused, but smiled when Becky glanced at him. 

   "A detective actually," Dean explained. 

   "Really, where?" Becky asked, hopeful.

   "Bisbee, Arizona," Dean lied. "But I'm off duty now." 

   Becky shook her head. "You guys, it's so nice to offer, but I just... I don't know," 

   "Beck, look, I know Zach didn't do this," Sam told her. "Now, we have to find a way to prove that he's innocent." 

   "Ok," Becky finally agreed. "I'm gonna go get the keys." She left the room. 

   Dean whistled lowly. "Ya, man," he turned to Sam. "You're a real straight shooter with your friends." 

  Sam ignored the comment. "Look, Zach and Becky need our help," He explained. 

  "I have to agree with Dean on this one," I admitted. "This doesn't seem like our kind of problem." 

   "Two places at once," Sam questioned. "We've looked into less." 

  We all hoped in the car and Becky told us where to find Zach's house. We pulled up and got out of the car.

   "You're sure this is okay," Becky asked once again. 

  "Ya, I am an officer of the law," Dean reassured her. We made our way up the walkway and Becky unlocked the door, letting us in first. 

   We walked into the dinning room and kitchen. It was a mess, stuff thrown everywhere and a lot of blood. Sam looked back to see Becky. She was tearing up again.

   "Beck, you want to wait outside," He offered, knowing it might be hard for her to look at. I couldn't help but smile. He was so kind to everyone, I loved this side of Sam. She stated she was fine and followed us inside. 

  "Can you tell us what else the police said?" I asked, looking over at Becky.

  "Well, there was no sign of a break-in," She explained. "They say that Emily let her attacker in, and the lawyers are already talking about a plea bargain." She looked around and let out a sob. I gave her a sad look. I can't imagine what she was going through.

   "Look, Beck, if Zach didn't do this, it means someone else did," Sam told her. "Any idea who?"

   Becky shook her head. She looked back up at Sam quickly. "Um, there was something, " She remembered. "About a week before, somebody broke in here, and stole some clothes... Zach's clothes." Dean and I continued to walk around the house. "And the police, they don't think it's anything, I mean, we're not that far from downtown and sometimes people get robbed."

   I heard a barking coming from outside, and walked over to the door. Looking outside, I saw what must be the neighbors dog. It was going crazy. Dean followed me, also glancing outside. Becky came up behind us. 

  "You know, that used to be the sweetest dog," She commented. 

   "What happened to him?" I asked. 

  "He just changed," She stated.

   "Do you remember when this happened," I questioned.  

   "I guess around the time of the murder," She admitted. I gave Dean a look, and we left Becky to go find Sam. He was in the kitchen, looking at old photos. 

   "So the neighbor's dog went psycho right around time Zach's girlfriend was killed," I explained to him. He stopped looking at the photos and turned to Dean and I. 

   "Animals can have a sharp sense of the paranormal," Sam stated. 

  "Maybe fido saw something," Dean agreed, looking back at the dog. 

   "So you think maybe this is our kind of problem?" Sam questioned his brother. 

  "I think it might be worth looking deeper," I admitted. "I do feel bad for Becky and Zach, and we should try to do what we can." Sam smiled, and glanced at Dean. 

   "I don't know if it is," Dean argued. "But we should look at the security tape just to make sure." 

   When we asked if we could see the footage, Becky said she already had it. We were surprised, usually only law enforcement or lawyers could get that. She admitted that she had stolen it off of her lawyer's desk. We headed back to Becky's place to watch the tape. 

Life as A Winchester Sister: Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें