007|| Warmth

Smut warning for this entire chapter

As i polished off the MRE I glanced towards Ghost, He was sitting with his arms crossed beside me, staring at me as I finished the MRE.

I was still shaking from the cold as i tried to wrap the jacket around me tighter, setting the empty MRE package to the side and tugging my legs to my chest and wrapping the jacket around them.

"You still cold?" He asked, what a stupid question, of course i was cold. I felt the couch dip as he scooted closer to me, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me to his chest.Confusion blossomed in my chest and i looked up at him "Body heat is the best way to keep warm no?" he muttered looking down at me.

"I suppose.." i mumbled, feeling a bit of guilt sprout in my chest, thinking of how Soap would react if he saw me like this, or what he'd say if he saw me move into Ghost's arms. The warmth from his body was helping but the cold also clung to his clothing, making me shiver more. I sat up a bit when Ghost moved, my eyes widening a little as I watched him begin to remove his vest.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he pulled the vest off, then removing his sweatshirt.

"Skin on skin contact is a better way to share body heat directly" Ghost replied as he pulled off his shirt, his muscles on his back rippling as he tossed his shirt to the floor and leaned back again.

"Come here." he ordered, beckoning me with one hand, I crawled over and leaned against him but he huffed and picked me up, placing me in his lap.

"Wh-"

"Shut up, if we are going to be stuck here in the cold we need to keep our temperature up." The jacket had opened a bit when he grabbed me and I saw his eyes trail down to my chest, the slight movement of his mask showed me that he had clenched his jaw. Looking back into my eyes, his brown eyes unreadable, waiting for a response.

"Your right but-"

"No buts. what happens in this church stays in this church, do you want to freeze to death?" he asked me, his eyes narrowed as he stared at me.

His head was slightly tilted down to look at me, making me only now realize how small I was compared to him, his hands were rested on my thighs while I straddled him. "No sir" I answered.

He nodded "Remember, what happens here, under the eyes of that man on the cross, stays here." He reminded me, and I nodded in response. I felt his chest heave as he removed his hands from my thighs and moved them to his mask. "That includes this."

I sucked in a breath as he slid the bottom of his mask up past his lips, folding it so it would stay put, Ghost's eyes betrayed his nervousness as he waited for my reaction.

He had a slight stubble, which didn't bother me and he had a scar on his lips which were slightly plump and looked soft. I lifted a hand and hesitantly felt his jawline and set my thumb across his lips, feeling his warm breath as he breathed.

His hand slid up my side and to the back of my neck, slowly pulling me closer, I didn't resist, although i should have. I didn't think of Soap in that moment, all that was in my head was the man whom I was straddling in that church. Moving my hand from his lips to the back of his head, my eyes drifting shut as our lips connected with each others, Ghost gripped my thigh with his other hand and deepened the kiss, pulling me closer to him.

The kiss got more intimate as time went on, I set my hands on his bare chest, my hips starting to grind on him as Ghost grunted into the kiss, my hips causing friction between the places we both ached to be touched.  He forced his way into my mouth and explored the newfound forbidden territory.