Chapter 5 Dangerous Games

She gulped at that but it only served to arouse her even more.

Asia replied in a low breathy voice with,

''Go ahead, do it!''

'' Shouldn't you claim this prize that is right before your eyes, unless this kitty isn't YOURS!''

She purred  the sound rumbling in her chest as she knew those specific words provoked him to fulfil his promise.

Instead of dignifying his beloved with a response, Kong flipped his wife from her current position, so now she rested on her back.

He growled , staring her  down with something unreadable in his eyes.

With a curve of his fingers, followed by a blow of wind from his mouth.

A piercing whistle echoed through the room, while Asia fretted to know if their child was still asleep.

From the Darkness emerged the ''toys.''

Her pupils where blown wide open, tail curled around her thigh and ears pinned down.

''Shit.''

That was all Asia could utter before the tentacle pets that were convulsing in joy grasped her in their firm, wet, embrace.

Chuckling darkly Kong said,

''Now my babies, time to show Mommy how much you love her!''

In the air with her arms and legs wrapped tightly, Asia still tried to struggle but it was helpless.

He watched entranced by the image that his wife presented and he said,

''Now drill into her, so she reaches oblivion!''

The pets did as he commanded as they took on a more screw-like form  and occupied every available pleasurable hole.

There were ones sucking on her, and twisting her breasts, to double the stimuli she received.

As her husband watched panting heavily trying to control his impulses.

Kong said, ''Good job, my pets but it's still not enough!''

''Pump her up till she's full!!''