Chapter 3 I Can't Help But Give In

She then responded ''Kong I am.....---''

The rest of that sentence forever gone because Kong suddenly turned his face the other way with some of his hair covering his eyes, asking '' Asia, do you still love me?''

Before there could even be an answer, he then said in a chipper voice '' Forget the first question it's dumb, of course you love me,'' but then his voice dropped a couple degrees and there was a hostile edge to it.

He said '' If that's not the issue, do you even like it when I  touch you?''

He continued saying '' I know there has been others, but I never brought it up before because we are married and I didn't want you to be uncomfortable, but I always felt there was a different type of love you gave me compared to your previous relationships,''

He said with moist eyes '' Do you just want the platonic friend love?''

'' If that is what you desire I can provide it. So please, he begged as tears are falling from his eyes now; do not play games with me!''

''You know how much I hate that!''

After his little speech Asia wasted no time and kissed him passionately on the lips.

She knew why he said those words; it was a trap obviously, but it would have been worse if she didn't fall for it.

In the beginning it was sweet because it was filled with love, but as it continued on, it descended into a very messy, and sloppy make-out session, that burned with desire.

Reluctantly, they parted from the kiss, and Asia said ''Don't you ever think I no longer love you!''

Then she continued by saying ''But actions, speak louder than words,'' as Kong was pushed to the bed with her on top of him, leaning close to his ear, Asia in her most cloying voice said,

''It's now my turn to please you.''

She pulled back to look at Kong with a grin on her face.

He said '' You don't have to,'' but Asia countered by replying 

'' We help each other with the bills, chores and our child, what is wrong if you are pleasured as the same given to me?''

There was no need for a response as he ripped his clothes off. leaving just his briefs on.

Tracing her tongue along his overheated body and hearing him groan in ecstasy, sent shivers up and down her spine. Warmth gathering below her abdomen.

When her destination was reached, teasingly Asia rubbed him through the cloth, he moaned at her touch saying ''Please stop being such a tease, my wife.''

''I can't take it anymore.''

She took off his undergarments and started to pump his shaft. From the base to the tip, with the soft and careful fondling of his sack with just the slightly heavier pressure applied on his  leaking tip, almost made him cum right then and there.

After doing those actions Asia had a gleam in her eyes, before she opened her mouth wide and stuffed him inside, hitting the back of her throat but decided to go even lower. His cock a cozy fit in her warm inviting mouth.

Slowly she started to pull back from him,  did the same thing again, making a rhythm and all the while keeping her hands on his balls still.

These sensation pushed Kong over the edge, he gave a warning before he release everything down her throat.

Asia professionally used her throat muscles to try and catch every last drop. 

She said, while trying to regain her composure '' You taste divine!''

This was said, while slurping up the cum that managed to escape her mouth.

Her husband countered this by replying '' You probably taste even better, don't you?'' his lips curling upwards into a sly smirk.