The beginning ~02~

Taehyung never expected the first day of his work to be so bad to end up with scoldings of his best friend's dad or you can also say the best friend of his own father.

Let's come to this explanation later.

Tae was literally getting very much cringed obeying those instructions and tasks all day long, given by Mr Jeon. But still he didn't complain any single word as his dad made him promise to be a loyal one.

He was trying to give his best even after his mood was pissed off at his boss for 'Everything'. And then when he was told to make an analog report+summery on today's presentation to the head office of '' he showed his Most possible perfect side.

Finishing his task as soon as he entered and submitted the file, Mr Jeon started checking it while his expression was turning into a harder one with each second passed. Before he could come to the ending page, his patience ended already which caused him to throw the file into the air as the pages landed not only over Taehyung but everywhere, on different furniture present inside the room.

Do you call this a Report?! And with this little qualification you wanna own the million dollar business of your father?!! Seriously Kim Taehyung?! Just... Just get the hell out of my sight before I loose my sense-

~~~~

F*ck that brat how he dare to talk to me like that HOW HE DARE?! Where even my own dad didn't ever raise his voice at me, not only that Mr Jeon made me work like a servant the whole day, but ruined my work and shouted at me as if I'm a piece of dust..... Ughh! I- I swear to the Lord if he wasn't such a special person of my dad I'd have shoot him there and send him to the hell Already!!

£¢¢¥¥€£!!!

And Taehyung hears a glass falling sound form his behind. As he turns, It was one of the maids of his palace.

What the heck?!

S...sorry sir please pardon me the... the glass fall d-down... it was an acci-

Ugh! clean the mess before I return from the shower and then directly I want my dinner!!

Shouting those words at the maid he gets inside the bathroom and stands under the cold water coming from the shower still wearing his formal black shirt. He needs to calm his arrogance first, then comes other things of the world.

~~~~~

Kim Taehyung, the only heir of his honourable family in the entire South Korea is a sort of a kid you can call stubborn in one word. Since childhood it never happened that Taehyung wanted something for him but didn't get. Specially his mom was always very careful to fulfill each and every need of her son before he even could say. And of course they were wealthy as his dad was the head of Kim Industries, their family business company.

His entire childhood passed in vast solvency and care which a very few kids can be fortunate to get in their luck. His parents never did any parsimony to spend their wealth on Taehyung to give him an utterly luxurious life.

And yep. He was the luckiest getting another person in his life, 'Jeon Jungkook' as his bff. Now how they've became each other's best friend well that's another long story. But in short-

Since Jungkook's dad and Taehyung's dad were very close childhood friends, there was always a visit of both of them to each other's house. And most of the time both dads used to bring their kids along. And as Taehyung and Jungkook's ages were really close plus many of their liking and dislikings used to get matched, it didn't take so much time for them to build up a friendship in between them.

Thus Tae and Kook's friendship begins, and with each day passed this bond became stronger and stronger. After their kindergarten ends, their dads admit them to the same school as life goes on.