𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ┆ ✧ 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒

Start from the beginning

"I just.. god, I have such awful energy coming from all of them. No matter which one is or how kind they seem, they do look to have bad intentions with everyone outside." He responded, the taste of his mouth became bitter and acidic just by mentioning them so much times.

You can feel the car quickly turned to another direction, silence filled the air for a moment before he spoke up again.

"Especially if you even dare look at that girl." he added.

You gritted your teeth, mood immediately spiral downwards hearing her again.

"As long as you just stay in your room and get away from her, i think you're fine. Don't engage with any countries," The vehicle stopped completely, he turned his head to fully examine you.

"You're only here to live temporary until you get a job, afterall. I'm not gonna be in that house everyday as well." Ruby ended. Turning his head around again, he unlocked the car and swiftly swung his side of door open.
You slowly went out as well, trying to process all of his words into your head.

You can hear him opening the back car, but looking at the house pique you're interest more. And so you did, you looked around everywhere to spot it; getting a little confused afterwards.

It's entirely impossible for a house full of so much people are in a average looking house, no? From what you last heard, there's fifteen countries in this town; for fuck sake.

"Which one is the house?" You questioned, walking back to where your humanoid friend is.

Ruby carefully gave you some boxes, which you hover over and grabbed them without any obligations.
"Oh, just somewhere in the corner." He answered, crouching down and lifted up the remaining boxes.

"Why would you park here? Isn't there a garage?" You immediately asked with raised brows, something that you've realize been doing alot.

The humanoid started to walk away, you trailed behind him as best as you could with the heavy weight.
"Yep, but i don't trust it. No one here ever tried to steal my car in this hiding spot anyway." The male replied with a sigh, but that didn't solidify the floating questions still living in your head. Don't wanna annoy him with them though.

You won't lie, humans can be pretty cruel sometimes. You'd at least expect teenagers to break a car out of fun or for no particular reasons at all when they see a unoccupied one, they probably aren't smart enough to have those keyless entry feature to steal it.

Or maybe Ruby is spoken about in the rumors? He probably has some, but you aren't sure how it'll connect to his vehicle.

Whatever, this thinking shit won't do anything; you have a bigger fish to fry.

"Here we are." Your ears perked up at Ruby's deep voice, sighing exaggeratedly with narrowed eyes. Humming, you silently shift the boxes in your hands a little bit to view the house Infront of you. You raised your chin and peeked at the house in curiosity.

Woah, holy shit.

".. you and all of them live in a mansion?" You lowly question rhetorically, mouth agaping in shock.
The male's now rigid posture clicked his tongue, lifting his shoulder in a half shrug.