December 31st

──❆*̥˚───❆*̥˚─

──❆*̥˚───❆*̥˚─

(This is an extra part just for fun ! :)

There was a banging at your door and you groaned as you got up to go answer it. You opened it to Eric.

"It's New Years Eve! Aren't you so excited?!" He said letting himself inside. "Eric- it's too early."

"It's 10 am! Wake your ass up!" He shook your shoulders.

"Juyeon is working right now, wanna go see him?" You nodded. "Of course." You smiled and went to your room to get dressed.

Once you were dressed, Eric drove you to the cafe. You and Eric locked arms and walked into the cafe.

You both went to the counter and ordered what you wanted.

You sat down and waited for your name to be called. "How have you and Juyeon been?" Eric asked.

"Good, we've been calling each other just to check in with each other." He nodded with a smile. "That's nice."

"Have you talked to Sunwoo recently?" You asked and he nodded. "How are him and Yujin?"

"They're good, Sunwoo actually said he's actually liking Yujin." You smiled. "That's good, I was hoping that would happen."

"Have you found anyone?" You asked and he shook his head. "Not yet."

"Want me to help?" He shook his head again. "Nope, I'm actually okay with being single for now." You laughed.

You watched as came over with a smile and two drinks in his hands. "Hey guys." He said setting the drinks down and kissing your head.

"How long are you working today?" Eric asked. "I have like... 7 more hours."

"Oh my God... That's so long." You said in shock. "Yeah, I'll be home at 5 PM."

"Who's doing New Years?" Eric asked and it was silent. "I could," Juyeon suggested.

"You sure?" You asked and he nodded. "You can sleepover if you want." He said and you shrugged.

"If my mom lets me."

"You should probably get back to work," Eric said and Juyeon nodded and left.

"You know Jieun?" You nodded. "Of course, the worst cheerleader ever."

"Yeah, she's sitting behind you but don't look." You stared at him. "Like right behind us?" He shook his head.

"At the booth by the window, I think she's watching you."