Cat and mouse (Alban Knox x reader)

A/n- I had a really random idea when i was watching Albans stream, so bare with me

TW, some cursing and mention of a gun

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO ones pov

Meet (y/n) aka Mouse as people like to call her. She is a professional thief, she can hack into any safe any lock, anything, she is known for not leaving any trace but a small plastic piece of swiz cheese. She is the second most wanted thief besides from her arch nemesis Alban fucking Knox the phantom thief. They've never met in person  before, but she hates his guts, and she hasn't even seen his face before.. They are known for leaving each other little notes of war, it started when Mouse left a note saying 'look who's better than cat bitch' and Alban replying 'this is war little mouse' and it's continued ever since.

(y/n) pov

I switched on the TV to see if my heist from last night was on the News, I  think i did pretty well if I do say so myself, I stole some prized jewelry from one of the richest jewelers in the city, I smirked proudly, "  'fuck off little pussy cat' is the note Mouse left her feline friend, after she robbed one of the biggest jewelry stores , Lazulight jewelers, last ni-" the news caster was cut off bye breaking news "breaking news it has seemed the phantom thief has managed to steal a very famous painting of the Akuma castle, his note saying 'i'll fuck your pussy, mouse' the-" I turned off the TV immediately. "You fucking bitch, that's it I have to prove i'm better than his cat ass" you announced to absolutely no one. You ran to your computer to search him up more.

After hours of research you were about to give up

 When suddenly you find an artical on the man, "His biggest heist" you read out loud. The artical told about his biggest heist, the stealing of the biggest diamond, it showed a picture of a huge orange diamond worth more than a trillion dollars. A light bulb suddenly appeared over your head "i'm a genius" exclaimed "i'm going to STEAL from a THIEF" you said "i'm going to steal his most prized possession" you said proudly feeling like the smartest person alive.

The day of the heist

(not my art,credits to AlliMocha!)

today was the day you were going to pull one of the biggest heists in history

You slipped on your outfit, you were also wearing a sash with equipment in it. 

"Alright here I go" you said to yourself as you grabbed your extra phone and slipped it into your pocket. You were about to walk out the front door when you saw your gun on the counter from the corner of your eye. You went to reach for it when you suddenly hesitated "I don't need it" you said and locked up your apartment.

You jumped on the roof and started running to his location, you know where he lives because y'all both work for the same company of thieves and you got his location from some connections. 

You hopped to another roof and stopped when you were on his building roof. You went to a  silver box with a lock attached to the box and pulled out two needles from your sash. You fiddled with the lock and the lock fell off, and you opened the box and pulled out your phone. You pulled out a cord from the box and plugged it into your phone. You then took down the security cameras and then turned off all alarms. After that you unplugged your phone and took out a plastic cheese and left it by the box. 

You walked to the staircase door and walked down the flight of stairs down, till you saw an elevator and decided to take it. The elevator was about to shut when suddenly you saw a guy running to get the elevator, "HEY STOP THE ELEVATOR" he yelled you put your hand in the closing doors so it would stop. The man walked in panting "thank you ma'am" he said after standing up straight, "no problem" you smiled. 

The man was pretty cute to be honest, he had short brown hair and two different colored eyes, he was also dripped in a cyber punk outfit with cat ear clips??, he was also holding a duffel bag. "What floor?" he asked snapping you out of your thoughts "oh uhm eighth" you answered "oh same" he smiled cutely at you. He pressed the button for the eighth floor and turned to face the door. 

The ride was filled with comfortable silence the whole way down. You looked at your phone to check a text when you noticed out the corner of your eye that the mans duffel bag that there was some shiny jewel in it. 'wait why would he be going to the eighth floor from the roof, I didn't see him up there when I was there, he also has the jewels in his duffel bag.... could he be??', you started placing the pieces together. Your head snapped to the man and he was just looking at you smirking. "it took you long enough (y/n) or should I say...... Mouse" he just smiled.

Your eyes started getting heavy and it was getting harder to breathe, your head pounding and your vision was going blurry. "night night mousy~" you heard Alban coo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open "ugh my head" you sat up and looked around. When suddenly you felt something jump on top of you "hiii mousyy~" you looked down and was face of face with alban knox. "HAHH" you screamed unable to move do to the man on top of you "aww I'm not that scary" he whined also sitting up. 

He was sitting on your thighs. "Where am I?" you asked looking around, you were on a white couch in a small living room, It was a pretty nice apartment. "My apartment" he answered "HUH??" you said surprised. "why are you so surprised?" he asked "i don't know I just didn't expect to bring me to the place I was trying to steal from, Honestly i'm surprised you didn't kill me" you said nonchalantly. "HUHHH why would I kill you you're too  cute to kill" he said as he grabbed both your cheeks and pulled on them.

You looked at this man in pure confusion and disbelief. "DON'T YOU HATE ME" you yelled. He looked like he was about to cry when you yelled at him "no, why would I? Your a good competitor I would only hate you if you started playing dirty like staling my heists i was about to do then I would hate you, but the heist you were planning was pretty clever.... why do you hate me?" he asked sadly. 

Your heart absolutely broke, and that's when you realized, you didn't hate this cat bitch, you admired him, you were angry at yourself for not being as good as him. 

Is what you didn't say

"Yes" you said plainly. "wahhh" he started crying "you're so mean mousy" you whined. "whatever" you rolled your eyes and started patting his head with a blush on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is how you met your partner in crime

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n- ok dead ass i want to make this into an actual book, like wouldn't it be amazing???? Am I right or wrong, but anyway thanks for reading girly pops 😁

1260 words