Camping trip (Ike x y/n)

A/n - this is after the camping stream so if you haven't watched that please do

NO TW

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good night Ike" you said waving him goodnight you stood up and headed to your tent 'OMG HES SO CUTE THE WAY HE WAS SO PASSIONATE WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT STUFF HE LIKES, THE WAY HIS VOICE SOUNDS SUGAR CODED AND  THE WAY HE MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL' You we're about to enter your tent but realized you still had his jacket on "shit" you turned around but he was already in his tent.

"Oh well I'll give it to him in the morning" you said entering your tent and taking off your slippers. You zipped up the door and crawled to your sleeping bag and made sure you had everything "flash light, batteries..." you counted everything off "ok that's it". You opened your duffel bag and grabbed your pajamas, black fuzzy pants, and a dark purple spaghetti strapped tank top. You crawled into your sleeping bag and curled into a ball and brought Ike's jacket close to your chest.

You could barely sleep your mind kept focusing on all the different sounds, the crickets, the water, the rustling of the trees, the bats. You sighed flipping over you hugged the jacket tighter and finally drifted to sleep.

"BOOM" You were startled awake bye the thunder the rain was so loud it felt like the tent was going to collapse around you, your breathing was getting heavy as you gripping Ike's jacket you saw the light flash and embraced for the thunder, covering your ears and closing your eyes "BOOM"  it was still loud.

You remembered what Ike said to you at the campfire "will I hear a knock on my tent tonight"  his sweet voice calmed your racing mind almost sugar coating the storm. "BOOM" you winced trying to curl up closer to yourself, but that wasn't possible since you were so tightly wrapped up into yourself and Ike's jacket. 

'I can't anymore, Ike I'm going to take you up on your offer'  you summoned up the courage to stand up. Your legs were shaking but you could stand, you grabbed the the flashlight and clicked it on looking around your tent, you slipped on Ike's jacket and opened your duffel bag to grab a rain poncho and your phone, you slipped the poncho on over the jacket  and put your phone in your bra, you also slipped on your slippers and prepared to run. You clenched your flashlight and quickly unzipped your tent stepped out and zipped it up again. Then darted to Ike's tent which wasn't too far away, just about 3 yards.

You ran through the rain and zipped past the camp fire, to the big blue tent and unzipped it quickly and jumped in tripping onto something.

Ike pov

I was sleeping peacefully until something fell against me. I woke up quickly and sat up to see no other than (y/n) laying on top of me. "Y/n" I asked she looked up at me with tears in her eyes "BOOM" thunder crashed and she grabbed onto my sleeping bag tightly "zip the tent (y/n)" I yelled. She nodded her head and sat up and crawled to the door, I blushed and looked away respectfully. She zipped it up and sighed and sat on her knees and took off her poncho. 

She turned around slowly and smiled a little "I-I took you" she gulped "up on your offer" I sighed . "Did you bring a sleeping bag" I asked she paused "eh he" she scratched the back of her head "uhhh so I was kinda in a rush" she sweat dropped. "But it's ok I'll sleep on the ground" "BOOM" "AH" you squeaked pushing her head down and gripping onto my sleeping bag.

"Come here (y/n)" I said stretching my sleeping bag it was big enough for two. Her face went cherry red and she couldn't keep eye contact. She crawled forward and slipped in my sleeping bag it was big but not too big so our legs were slightly touching and I could feel her thighs brush against my legs and her chest brushed against mine. She fiddled with her hands and looked down.

"Your so cute when your embarrassed" I said calmly in a low voice. "EH!?" she said looking up at me "BOOM" She berried her face into my chest as she squeezed her eyes closed. I wrapped my arms around her she gasped a little and looked up at me. "I'll protect you don't worry" I whispered she nodded and snuggled into my chest a little and our legs tangled together.

I twirled her hair, she was so warm and comfortable and fit right into my arms like a puzzle piece. "I love you" she whispered "I love you too" I replied and kissed the top of her forehead. Not soon after we both fell asleep in each other's warm embrace.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n- 820 words, thanks for reading