Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

Comenzar desde el principio

You hear Fushiguro quietly talk "Our positions are reversed now." Fushiguro makes a defensive position "You just don't get it. He's... Itadori's coming back. Even if it means he'll die. That's just who he is."

Now the real question here is on what you were going to do. Sukuna had some kind of obsession with Fushiguro so he will not pay any attention to you, but maybe you could try to distract him while Fushiguro punches him. Nodding with you plan you look at both men.

"You give him to much credit. This guy's just a little tougher and denser than other humans." You slowly but surely start to walk away hoping and praying that Sukuna doesn't notice you, he was intelligent, you knew the chances of you slipping away were from zero to a hundred.

Sukuna cleans the blood that was coming out of his mouth "Just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind, on the verge of death, and prattling on about his regrets and all that nonsense."

You were getting further from them which was an accomplishment but you knew sooner or later they will notice "I know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself."

You were just one step away from Itadori's heart but suddenly a pair of red shoes came to your view since you were looking down. You flinch for a second before looking up and seeing the familiar red eyes staring at you.

Dead. That was the first thing that came up your brain, you were so dead. Suppressing your fears you slightly smile at Sukuna as he speaks in his japanese accent "What do you think you are doing woman?"

Before you could even think with your brain your mouth opens and replies for you "Hurt Itadori. Help." your eyes went wide at your stupid comment as Sukuna squints his eyes at you, Fushiguro looks at you in suprise.

You wished for that any god that was near you to dig you a hole so you can hide in it forever. Embarrassment flooded through your veins, you look down before walking up to Fushiguro's side and grabbing once again his sleeve.

Sukuna looks at your figure and returns to the same place he was at. You wanted to bail your eyes out at your stupid comment, sighing through your nose you let go of Fushiguro's sleeve.

Fushiguro makes the Nue's hand sign as the gigant bird comes out of his shadow you step back as Fushiguro sprints to where Sukuna's as well as his bird. You sprint to the other side and grab some rocks.

"I'm finally outside, after all. Let's use the open space." Fushiguro tries to punch Sukuna but he avoids all the punches and kicks. You aim at Sukuna's moving form, taking a deep breath in and out you throw the rock at him hitting his bare back.

Sukuna notices and looks your way as he evades Fushiguro's punches. You prepare another rock to aim at him doing the same thing this time you hit the back of his head "Interesting. You use Shikigami, but you'll still come at me yourself?" You watch as Sukuna and Fushiguro continue to fight.

As you are already aiming the third rock you feel an hand grab your arm, you blinked and saw Sukuna not fighting Fushiguro, instead he was holding your arm. Fushiguro turns your way alarmed, and sees Sukuna holding your arm.

"Well... Shit." you hear Sukuna's voice "How about I play with you instead? You seem eager to grab my attention." Sukuna's face gets closer to yours, your body not thinking kicks him off of you.

Sukuna takes a few steps back actually surprised at you, Fushiguro takes this chance an punches him. Sukuna takes his attention off of you and focuses it on Fushiguro.

You hold the arm that Sukuna grabbed you as you watch them fight "More." You watch as Sukuna continues to evade every punch "More." Fushiguro puts his all into punching Sukuna "More!" You watch as Sukuna spins Fushiguro and brings him close to his face.