Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*

Start from the beginning

"Spare me the lecture. It doesn't matter what I do or don't do does it? I try everyday to make a living. I try to survive. At least I haven't moved on and forgotten you exist." Heavily snapped Indigo. "Just be glad I got out of the house this week even it was for forty five minutes. " she adds softly, storming out of the office going towards her bedroom. 

Faith was busy ranting to Tee and Kazima in her room.. "How's it going to look on my personal statement for uni? two weeks work experience then I get fired."  

"Surely the manger must know you're not someone who'd start a fight?" Tee questions just when Johnny walked in.

"Maybe you can go back when he's calmed down?" Suggested Kazima. 

"So it is true? I thought Tyler was winding me up." Begun Johnny as he stood by. "What did you do to get fired?" he asks wanting to know. "She tried stopping a fight between Frank and Liam." Explained Tee. "What?" he shockingly replied. 

"Frank's not violent. If he hits this Liam then he must have done something to deserve it." Assumed Kazima earning a disagreement from Faith. "No one deserves to get hit." she tells her. 

Tee and Johnny shared looks with one another. "Should we go check on Indi?" she quietly asks knowing she hasn't spoken to in anyone until the past week. "Yup. Let's go" he accepted it and they then left the room heading towards her own. When they got there, she knocked twice because sometimes it wouldn't get heard. "Go away." she shouts in response. "It's me and Johnny. Can we come in?" she delicately spoke. 

From the closed door, Indigo was doing everything she could to stay calm. "I'm not coming out of here for anyone or anything. " she surely told them. "But it'll be lunch soon" Johnny says. "Can't skip, y'know May-Li won't let you." he went on. He could practically hear her moving objects. "You can't stay in there forever." Echoed Tee's voice. They were right. She's only left the house for school and her old job, either that plus her group she goes too. She put her rearrangement on pause, picking up a key unlocking it. "Happy?" she sassily talked when leaving. Walking past she didn't make any eye contact; she had her reasons on why she's mad. 

Tee and Johnny were a bit hurt by the coldness they'd gotten. Indi often didn't blank you out unless she was really upset at something. After they had briefly spoken to her, the two also went downstairs in time to prepare for lunch. 

Frank sat in the garden alone thinking about everything. He felt quit terrible for getting the girls fired when neither weren't apart of it. May-Li saw him sitting further back were the overgrown plants where. "I'd be hiding too, if I had such an epic fail on my first day at work. " she tells him whilst going to join him. "If you didn't care about that job, fine.." she started to say. "-I did care!" he interrupted her."How could you let it spill over onto Faith and Indi?" she asks. "How am I going to fix it?" 

"You need to fix it for Mike too."
May-Li continued speaking. "He's acting like it was him you punched, not the plumber's mate."

"I am such a total idiot. It was seeing Liam so pleased to see us, when he'd been ignoring us for months. " Reasoned Frank. "I just lost it." he threw in. "Only weak people fight with their fists. Strong people fight with words. " she gave him advice then walked away, leaving that area of the garden. Deciding to make things better he went to the city hall hoping it would work out if he spoke to Shani. Once he got there he'd found her office knocking as he waited for an approval.