Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*

Start from the beginning

Across from her, Faith was carrying some towels.  They all worked at a swimming pool.  " How's it going?" she asks Frank. "Fine." he begun to say though he hadn't seen someone walking in. "I've had a tour so I know where the loos are. "  he told her then his happy mood changed into a different one which read he was surprised. "Liam?" he wondered out loud once seeing a familiar face.   "What? Where?"  freaked Indigo. "There." he directed to where he was looking at leaving the clothes rack with her following him. 

Entering the building's entrance was in fact Liam.  Now that he wasn't living with Jack, he got a job in plumbing despite not wanting to do the course on it. Wasn't a lot though it was something. Hearing his name be called he glanced up from his screen being amazed. "Frank! Indi!. What you guys doing here?" he replies within amazement at seeing them there.  "No, oh no you don't get to do that.  Where've you been?" he first got questioned from Indigo who'd stopped going near him. It surprised him by how grown up she looked, including how different she sounded. When he last saw her, she wasn't even tall as he was. "Places. I'm loving the new loo-" Frank's reaction.. well.. he stepped forward instantly punching him without any warning. 

"Frank!" 
Exclaimed faith when seeing him throw a punch. Rushing over she went to go stop him. "Frank, get off!  Frank, get off him!" she tried pulling the boy away although it might've looked like she we're taking part. "Break it up you lot! where do you think you are?" this man -  the manager wonders, getting her off instead.

"What are you doing?" 
Quizzed Liam out of confusion. He wasn't expecting to get punched. Especially while he was there to work too. "Out, now!" Yelled the manager then looked at the others. "And you three, you're fired!" he informs the trio whom were sharing glances at each other. 

"Gee- thanks a lot Liam. Nice surprise eh?" Sarcastically groaned Indigo as she became even more angrier.  She was first to walk away, stepping out of the doors not caring if she'd left Faith and Frank there. They'll catch up, won't they?. Fired? lovely.  What she didn't know is, they'll be getting lectured when arriving at home.  She had nothing to do with that fight; she would've swung at him if she wanted yet she's against violence. Words were better.. depending on the situation and how mad you are. 

_____________________________________

Once in the warmth, Mike had called Frank into the office. "45 minutes?" he questions himself. "Forty. Five minutes!" he ends up shouting slightly. "Sorry" he got to say. "That has to be some kind of world record- under an hour to loose your job!" he went on.  "Faith was really into this work experience. You've ruined it for her" 

"It wasn't his fault."
Bursted in Indigo. She'd been listening from outside, thinking of what she should say. "Also why did I get fired if I wasn't-"  she almost said but got interrupted. 

"Yeah, well, I tried. " 
Cut off Frank whereas Mike wasn't accepting either sides of the story. "Why on earth would you hit Liam? what were you thinking?" he angrily kept on questioning him.  "I think he's got a perfectly good reason. Don't you?" assumed Indi. He did. "He just got.." he nearly said. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find work around here? the amount of time and effort I put in with the council employment officer to get you both seen for that job. Totally wasted." he continues yelling, not seeing either sides. "Yeah well.. I bet they only hired me cos they had to. " he stats assuringly. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "We're in care. And I've got cerebral palsy. That must've ticked all the boxes."

Mike looked between the pair. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Did Shani da Silver strike you as the kind of person who'd give any job to any anybody, just to fill a quota? huh?" he angrily asks Frank whom shook his head 'no.'. "And Indi, you weren't even doing your role properly. This attitude of yours-"