"Hang on!" Natasha called out pulling up her hood in an attempt to hide herself, opening the door with a sigh. She had cracked the door open just enough that the mess behind her wasn't so visible. She gave her best smile, yet the Sokovian's face still fell. "Hey, welcome back." She greeted trying to stay upright yet her whole body was shaking. "Thanks." Wanda replied faking a smile, Wanda of course knew instantly that Natasha was not okay and her heart broke. How could she have left her like this?

"We uh we haven't had a movie night in a while and I was just wondering if maybe we could have one tonight? I can make some snacks and we can watch anything you want." The Sokovian insisted, Natasha could tell it wasn't much of a question, getting out of it was going to be hard. Natasha leaned a little too much on the door pushing it open enough that the room was now visible. Natasha panicked pulling it shut again but the damage was already done, she had already seen it.

Usually her room was clean, and organized. She hated when something was even out of place yet not one item in her room seemed to be correct, her bed was unmade, clothes were just thrown into her closet instead of hung up as they usually were. Normally her bed was made with her teddy bear resting against the pillows tucked under the duvet so he wasn't cold, yet the pillows looked like they had just been thrown at the bed from across the room and the blanket was scrunched at the bottom, the teddy disregarded in the middle of the bed.

"Um well uh, you know tonight's not really a great night, I just want to sleep, I'm really tired. Maybe some other time though." The redhead mumbled pulling and fidgeting with her hands as you avoided making eye contact. Wanda took a few slow steps closer to her and gently placed her hand on the little's cheek, she melted into the touch. "Natasha, please, don't shut me out again. What's wrong? You can talk to me."

Before she could stop herself tears began to fall down her cheeks again landing on the witches' hand. "Please just go." Natasha said in barely a whisper trying to move away from the sokovian's touch.

She felt so weak for falling apart like that in front of another person, it went against everything she was raised to do, she felt like she would be a burden to Wanda and she couldn't bear that thought. As much as she wanted to stay in Wanda's arms forever something inside her held her back.

She completely froze when Wanda wrapped her arms around the Russian, her hand rubbing her back in small circles. "Natasha, I'm not going anywhere, not this time. I'm staying here, I promise." The Sokovian replied quietly lifting the little into her arms, her worry about the redhead's current state only growing as she felt how much smaller and lighter she was in her arms.

As soon as Natasha was safe in her embrace the sobs she was still somehow holding onto came crashing out as her body shook even more uncontrollably. The lack of eating, and sleep combined with worry for Wanda's safety had finally caught up to her fully as her body collapsed into the caregiver's.

Wanda carried Natasha over to the bed and laid down with Natasha on her chest allowing her to sob and wail until she physically couldn't anymore. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm here, you're safe." She continued to whisper comforting things, rubbing circles on her back till the little's breathing eventually evened out.

"Baby why don't you have a quick shower or something? It might make you feel a little better then we can go down to the kitchen and maybe grab something to eat, hm?" Natasha slowly nodded allowing Wanda to carry her into the bathroom. "Okay baby you take a shower, I will be in your bedroom if you need me okay?" Natasha nodded feeling slightly reassured that Wanda was going to stay close by.

Wanda stuck to her promise and decided to clean up Natasha's bedroom hoping it would help her feel better, when she was done she smiled in accomplishment but that soon faded when she heard Natasha's panicked shouts from the bathroom.