ೋღ 𝟭𝟭 ღೋ

"I need you to help me with something." Taehyun said.

"Not even a good morning." Yeonjun glared at the younger as he placed his phone down.

Taehyun settled his ass on Yeonjun's desk, forgetting the fact that once upon a time it was a place where he used to lay his face down. The older faced him, waiting for his required. "So?"

"Remember the guy in the cafe?" Yeonjun straightened his back, suddenly interested in the conversation. "The one who wanted to meet the Brainless CEO?"

"Of course." Yeonjun smiled.

"Keep you hormones in check!" Taehyun punched the older's arm. He knew Yeonjun was lusting over Soobin ever since they met.

"They are in check." Yeonjun gave him a firm nod. "At least for now."

"Enough about hormones." Taehyun said. The conversation was going in a wrong way. "I need to talk to him. Ask him about Beomgyu."

"I'm not helping you in ruining Beomgyu."Yeonjun pointed his index finger at him sternly. "And I'm not using Soobin either. You think I didn't saw that poor guy running in tears yesterday?" Yeonjun frowned. "You're evil.'"

"It was Beomgyu's fault!" Taehyun gaped. Maybe it was of both the males. If Taehyun had refused him to meet Beomgyu then no tears would've fallen. But Taehyun was also placing most of the blame on Beomgyu. He was the true evil one. "So are you going to help me or not?"

Yeonjun sighed, ruffling his pink hairs. It was too early to deal with something stressful. "Why do you need him, anyways?"

Taehyun looked around cautiously, before leaning in to Yeonjun. "He really pissed of Beomgyu, Like really. And now he is all depressed and locked in his office."

Yeonjun raised a suspiciously eyebrow. "Are you worried about him?"

"I'M NOT–" Taehyun almost yelled, rising from his place but sat down again. "I'm not worried about him. I just want to know their relationship. What about Soobin irritates him so much?!"

There was no way Taehyun would be worried about Beomgyu. Yes, he did felt sorry for him sometimes and even cared for him but that doesn't change the fact that he is still his enemy.

"Soobin." Yeonjun lit up. "You knew his name and didn't tell me." Taehyun smacked his head, to which he raised his hands surrendering. "Okay...but, all this-" he refered to the situation. "-just makes you sound like you're worried."

"Yeonjun, do you wish to see another day?" Again, Taehyun wasn't worried. Scooping out his enemy, that's what he was doing.

"I can't help you." Yeonjun replied honestly. He didn't know how to find Soobin in first place. It wasn't like they were friends at social media or he had his number that he would just next him 'hey! My friend wants to engage you in his vengeful plan'. It wasn't that easy. "Even if i could, I can't contact him."

"Find someone who can! You already know his first name, the rest shouldn't be difficult."

Yeonjun sighed. There was no going back now. Taehyun was stubborn. He will keep trying until he persuades Yeonjun. That's what years of friendship teaches you. "Fine."

Taehyun smiled, pinching Yeonjun's cheek. "This is why we make a great team!" The duo had caused quite a ruckus in their past youthful years. So why not once again?

As he stood up, Taehyun's gaze fell on a familiar box. A donut box. Taehyun gasped. Did his friends just eat breakfast without him?! He picked the box, catching the older's attention. "I'm taking this."

"Yah! This is my breakfast!" Yeonjun tried to snatch the box. "You wake up to expensive breakfast everyday, let me enjoy my cheap one!"

Taehyun was too busy dragging Beomgyu out of the house to even have breakfast. Surprisingly, he learnt that Beomgyu can be really lazy sometimes.

"Byeee, Junniee!" Taehyun ignored his friend, strolling towards the elevator. First he came and made a not so nice request and then he took his breakfast also. Yeonjun have quite a friend.

Taehyun pressed the sixth floor button, tapping his feet as he waited. Beomgyu had locked him out once again. He didn't had a cubicle yet where he could settle his ass and his new office wasn't going to cut it. If he had to kick the door off then that's what he should do. The elevator's doors open and Taehyun saw a women standing outside Beomgyu's office. She smiled as she saw Taehyun.

"Thank goodness!" She walked towards the male, who looked at her confused. "You're Mr. Choi's assistant, right?" The male nodded. "Can you give this to him? He won't open the door." The lady shoved some papers in his directions, and walked away.

Taehyun balanced the stack of papers in his one hand while the other occupied the donut box. The least Beomgyu could do was push aside his personal problems and focus on his work. He owned a goddamn company for god sakes. Taehyun used his elbows to knock on the door. Still no answer. He was about to kick it when he heard indict chattering from inside.

Holding everything in his right hand, the paper under his arms, Taehyun shuffled the door knob, realizing that it was open.

"You have a job to do at least–" he paused at the sight of the person in the room.

Before him stood Iseul. She was stunning as always. The conversation ended as they both turned to look at him. Beomgyu braced himself holding the desk while Iseul stood in front of him, one of her hand cupping his face and one placed on his shoulders. The scene once again made Taehyun what he had lost. It didn't seem so bad after Beomgyu drowned himseld in miseries. But now, he didn't even look half bad as before.

"I should get going." Iseul said, kissing Beomgyu's cheek, making sure Taehyun got a full view. She then walked over to Taehyun.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Taehyun" She hugged the male–or more like forced a hug on him which he of course didn't return. "Whatever game you're into, stop it." She whispered in his ears, digging her nails in his arms. Pulling away, she gave a fake smile and left.

"Don't enter unless I tell you to." Beomgyu said, from his desk. "This is my office, not yours."

Taehyun walked over his desk, tossing the papers to him. "Some lady told me to give you these." He kept the donuts in his hand. It was best to give them back to Yeonjun. No one was going eat these sprinkle covered anyways.

Beomgyu chuckled. Amused that the younger didn't have a witty comeback for once.

"I'll be on the fifth floor." Taehyun said. His mood was sour now and seeing Beomgyu's face wouldn't help either. He walked back leaving Beomgyu with a curious expression.

"No fun..." Beomgyu muttered.

+×+