○4○

Hmmm for the next one

It's about that time.

Originshipping!

To me, both Steven and Wallace characteristics are quite different in game and manga. I can't tell it clearly, but in the manga they seem more serious and mature? Idk.

Might be rivals to lovers, another Gym Leader x Champion, and double champion. Also I like to hc Wallace 5 years or something older than Steven.

I'm not sure if it's right to ship Wallace and Steven in manga cause you know, Wallace and Winona have something going on. Even if I ship them they'll end with a bad ending, just in my pov tho. Still dying in your best friend's arms seems like a good thing (what).

For the game, quite cute. They are like a couple that bickers a lot, heh. The whole cut scene in the Delta episode is just, yum. Supporting friends may I say?

Oh yeah our saviour, Pokémon Masters. They tease each other like hello???? Mostly they feel like some old married couple to me.

I also accidentally created an OC that looks like their love child and is related to the sea.

Anime, we don't have anything, but that time where Wallace wanted to battle with Ash, reminding him that he can hold himself against Steven, only for Ash to think of Steven not him. The reaction is priceless, Wallace being annoyed that he can remember Steven but not him.

I just love them being like that. Supporting, comfortable with each other but still bickers non-stop.

I need more crumbs and doujin help I love them too much.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/40685810/artworks

Well this is a fanartist I like a lot that mainly draw them.

I'm desperate for their interaction and keeps brainrotting abt this ship by myself lol.