6: The Mysterious Guardian

Start from the beginning

Lavender rolled her eyes and bumped your shoulder, "like Adam and Eve?"

You scoff in reply, hitting her back softly in a playful manner. "Shut up...

"But you kinda have a point there given that Adam and Eve are the first people on Earth," you scratched your head.

All of a sudden, Lavender's phone rang in her pocket. She took it out to see that Precious was calling.

"In the middle of the night?" you asked her, answering the video chat.

"Hey, wassup!" Precious greets cheerfully, Keycie popping her head from the corner of the camera. You and Lavender waved at the two. "Hi, how are things back at school?" asked Lavender.

"Fucking awesome! There's a new guy!" yelled Keycie in a high-pitched girly voice.

You blinked, "what year is he?" you asked curiously. "He's a 3rd year student and he's in class B, just beside your room. We found a pic of him, wanna see?" asked Keycie.

You and Lavender shrugged, "sure/why not?"

Through chat, Keycie sent a picture of a guy in a mask with a hoodie on dressed in a white button up polo shirt and pants, his school i.d. dangling around his neck.

You cringed at the picture but Lavender had heart eyes staring at the picture

You cringed at the picture but Lavender had heart eyes staring at the picture. "Damn, he looks like someone who only looks good with a mask on," you comment.

Precious nods, "agree on that but he actually has good grades. In communication, he doesn't actually open up to people he doesn't know but some girls already fell in love with him just yesterday when he came in."

Senku was quiet, he didn't want to speak at the moment because of his soar throat that came out of nowhere but he still listened.

"Do you have another picture of him? Oh please tell me you do," Lavender begged for their two other friends to send another picture.

Lavender squealed, jumping up and down. Lesley laughed, "you're gonna be in big trouble when your mother finds out you have a crush on a boy at 18, Lavender."

Lavender pouted, "aunt Les, please don't tell mom?" she stares into her aunt's eyes with puppy eyes.

Lesley nods, "don't you worry young Lavender, I'll take care of your mother. Have fun while you still can, you're still young so live your life as a teenager. Honestly, I don't care. Do drugs, have sex, steal a car or mess with mean people, do anything reckless and I won't be upset. All that I care about is you're having fun and I won't tell your mom anything, okay?" she asks.

Lavender smiles and nods, "yes! Thank you, aunt Les! Come on Y/n, let's go back to our bedroom."

Lavender ran back while you said your good nights to Lesley, following behind your friend while walking.

"I guess Lavender will spend all night thinking about this new guy in school..." you sigh. Senku laughs hoarsely, "that's good, she needs a man to support her and maybe she needs to give that new guy a shot," Senku replies.

"Well my little demon, you best get some rest. We'll chat tomorrow," you say. Senku sighs, "fine... goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight, my dear."

Word Count: 1066