"Wakey wakey eggs and bakery time for school" I took the silky pillow and hit Wanda, Pietro, and Sabrina in the head.

They woke up and groaned, I used Wanda's mascara before leaving.

We went to the grand hall and us four were getting rewards for something.

"And finally, the moment everyone here has been waiting for. We would like to announce the four newest avengers!" Trump said before everyone clapped, paparazzis were clapping and this was on the news.

"QuickSilver" Pietro walked up and got a medal around his neck.

"Whiplash" Sabrina walked up and she got a medal.

"Stormenta" I went up next.

"Scarlet witch" Wanda went up last and smiled at me before grabbing my hand.

He said a few words before we had to do... speeches!? No one told us this.

Sabrina said somethings but was panicking, Pietro just looked at the crowd before saying thank you.

I went up and grabbed the mic before looking around. Nat gave me a thumbs up. "Uh... thank you everyone for making this possible and us four now serve and protect this earth. Thank you for letting me have this opportunity" I tripped over my words.

Wanda said some words nervously but hers was better than all of ours.

We did some interviews.

"Are you single?"
"What was Sokovia like?"
"Who was your brother?"
"When will the meet and greet be at the avengers conpound?"
"Who were your parents?"
"Are you and Wanda dating?"

Reporters were surrounding us four and asking questions. My mind was spinning while I tried to escape the mess, "I don't know when the meet and greet is, ask the og avengers" i slurred out.

"I'm not dating Wanda I'm single" a bright flash went into my eyes and I covered my face. "I don't know who my parents are"

That was true. I didn't know my moms name nor who my dad was- I don't even know what hair colour he has.

"What made you an avenger?"
"What's your favorite color?"
"What's your real name"

Before they could ask any more Tony came and saved me "ask more at the avengers meet and greet, now shoo" he shooed away the reporters and I sighed "thank you Tony"

He rubbed my head before walking away.

•••••

Two days later we were going back to New York, the avengers meet at the compound would be this Saturday.

I got to sit next Pietro again, he held my hand while we went up. "Tyler was so hot" I smiled "if I were gay he would be mine" Pietro joked and I laughed.

"I got his number, you want it" I smirked and he whistled a little "hell ya". I didn't have a crush on Tyler, I didn't feel any feelings for for anyone but Pietro but I can't live like this. Sabrina and Pietro like each other.

I gave him the number and texted Tyler.

I grabbed a book and decided to read, I let go of Pietro's hand and he just looked at me "your hands are warm give them back" he grabbed my hand and I blushed before chuckling under my breath.

He held my warm hand while I read Colleen Hoover.

I went to my room and unpacked my bag, I was humming when Sabrina came in.

"Here to almost kill me again?" I asked "stay away from Pietro. He's mine, I claimed him and he loves me, he's only friends with you cause he feels bad for your fat ass insecure self. Maybe when you loose feelings for him loose some weight" she scoffed and walked out.

I scoffed and finished unpacking.

I went to my mirror and our a hand in my stomach, I guess I looked a little bigger but I think I was just bloated.

I sighed and felt my eyes sting, I wiped my eyes before sitting down, I felt that urge for pain again, I wanted to burn myself.

I can't use my powers to hurt me because when I light my body in fire it doesn't hurt/ my bodies used to it.

I walked to the common room "Bucky if you need me I'm going to the store" I grabbed keys to a motorcycle. I loved motorbikes.

We always needed to tell someone where we were going before we left just in case something happens or we go missing, like if we stay out overnight we have to text more than one person to make sure they know we weren't kidnapped.

I went to target and grabbed a lighter. I also bought more coffee and some other things.

I went to a section and saw razor blades, they seems like they could cause a lot of pain. I needed this pain.

I grabbed a three pack before going to check out.

I got back to my room and locked my bathroom door. I let out a breath before turning on the lighter, I had to make sure my powers didn't activate and I light my whole arm on fire.

I put the flame on my arm, it hurt at first and I winced but I soon liked the pain. I did it a few more times in my arms before I was almost satisfied.

I punish my body cause it's not good enough for me. The scsry thoughts are spreading like a weed. The thoughts that say I deserve to bleed.

1534 words
Sorry this kinda has a lot of angst, I kinda wrote this chapter on what I've been going through at school and home.