ninety four - pt two

𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟴.𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 Vera Arriving In Toronto Today!
via @enews

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ngl the fact that she's covering her belly and her face shows that pregnancy is a huge change to her
            ⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 this is true since pregnant woman can get insecure about themselves
            ⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 and the fact that paparazzis still took pictures of her

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 guys what if the new pregnancy is the reason of her hiatus on Instagram
             ⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 technically she's not totally inactive like she still does Instagram stories

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 aww she's going to visit her family in Toronto
            ⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 i bet she must miss her family especially when you're pregnant with no support system in LA
            ⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 i would feel so depressed if that was me

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 aww she's going to visit her family in Toronto             ⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 i bet she must miss her family especially when you're pregnant with no support system in LA             ⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 i would feel so depressed if ...

Vera walked through her childhood home with her rolling suitcase right beside her. The flight from Los Angeles to Toronto wasn't a long flight so it was still broad daylight. Once Vera had entered the house, it was dead silent so she was confused as to why it was so quiet. Til she heard chatting in the backyard of the house, she left her suitcase in the living and walked to the backyard. Vera opened the glass sliding door to gave access to the backyard, all heads went to her once she enter the yard.

Harry got up from his seat and instantly hugged Vera in a tight embrace then gave her a kiss on the side of her temple. "I really missed you, love" whispered Harry into her ear. Vera put her hands on his hips since she can barely hug him with a belly bump between them. She gave him a light peck on his neck before Masha, Vera's mom interrupted their little sweet reunion.