Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster

Start from the beginning

Gulf saw the time before swinging his legs so he could stand up, "Where are you going?" Mew asked but Gulf ignored him and just continued his way to his kitchen.

Pouting in disappointment when he saw the strawberry dessert table as he doesn't have any appetite for those at the moment, and he wants something sour.

He looked through his phone, finding a place that he could order some Sinigang soup and yet the only place popped up was 'Mang Inasal', but he doesn't want to order anything else but the soup. And as expected, the restaurant don't do orders like that.

(A/N: Mang Inasal is one of the famous fast food chain/restaurants here in the Philippines and their soup is *chef's kiss*)

Gulf then lazily walked towards his fridge, looking if he have enough ingredients to cook that sour goodness of a soup. And when he saw that he had, he started cooking.

Muttering curse words here in there, wincing as he limps from one place to another, glaring at his bedroom, where Mew is at, from time to time.

When the food is done, he just texted Mew to come and eat. And when Mew saw the table he's more than confused.

"You cooked?" he asked, "Yeah" Gulf said, "Why? I thought you're tired?" the older asked as he sat down, "I am! I am tired and my voice is almost gone. Besides, I want this particular food, there's nothing within the 10km radius" he groaned.

"I'm sorry na krub" Mew pouted, "Just eat Phi" Gulf sighed. The older just snickered in amusement earning a glare from the man in front of him. He started scooping up rice and the said soup as Gulf watch his every move.

'What are we doing Mew? I'm confused. We're not together, I don't want to assume anything either. I don't know if you're serious about the whole baby thing or it was just heat of the moment? Having these feelings just made me more confused on what are we. Before we were just touchy, protective, and coupley, but now, if I do conceived, a baby will be added to the equation. What will we do? What will you do?'

Gulf sighed again before he started eating but the moment that he swallowed the first spoonful, both his and Mew's phone dinged. They looked at their respective phones before looking at one another with confused gazes.

"Family group chat?" Mew asked, "Without our fathers?" Gulf shook his head in disbelief.

Mew's mother, made a group text with just him, his mom, Nattarika, Mew and Jomkwan.

The group chat wasn't that urgent, Suporn just reminded them about the dinner at their house next week and Gulf immediately thought of something delicious.

(A/N: Turon is a dessert here in the Philippines. It's fried cassava wrapper with bananas inside.)