Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster

Start from the beginning

"Ohh~ a-and my friends already know about my condition" Gulf stuttered as Mew started kissing his neck, "They don't know about this?" Mew asked looking at his eyes, touching Gulf's lower abdomen and of course the younger shook his head.

"I'm afraid, they're not just acquaintances. They're my close friends Mew and what they think about this is kind of unnerving to find out you know" Gulf whispered as he looked anywhere but the man on top of him.

"And what did they say?" Mew asked, "Should we really talk about this right now? You're pressing to my thigh Phi" Gulf said still not looking at Mew.

"Gulf I'm serious" Mew smiled, "I'm serious too!" Gulf said and finally looking at the older's eyes, and seeing that he's really waiting for his answer he sighed.

"They took it well and they're worried since we started at nine am, and now it's passed two pm Mew" at that last phrase Gulf glared at him but Mew just smiled. "Then there's nothing to worry about then? You're worrying over nothing, they're your friends Tua-eng. And I just want to be sure okay! You can't blame me!" he reasoned out.

Gulf just looked at him unamused but of course Mew have other plans.

---

Feeling satisfied after three more rounds. Gulf just straight up ignoring him. He's sore, exhausted, and angry. He can't even sit without anything soft cushioning his bum. But of course he still said his thanks when Mew helped him cleaned up.

But one of his eyebrows still shot up when Mew mentioned him on a tweet.

Gulf glared at the man beside him, but his attention is back on his phone again when another notification popped up...his mom replied to the tweet saying that Gulf is always harsh and fierce  making his jaw drop and replied to his mother about when did she have a twitter. But Mew is unfazed and just answered that he's already used to it.

But another notification popped up but he's not that shocked because he knew that Mew's mother have a twitter account.

Though he did sigh in agreement when he read about Suporn's tweet, saying that she stand by him about arguing with Mew, of course he replied that he's so tired and yet Mew still wants to rile him up, and the older replied as well saying that he can feel his mother's love after he read that, sarcastically.

Of course the fans made them trending again, with the words 'SINCE WHEN?!' about them calling each other's mother as theirs.

"When did you start calling my Mom 'Mom'?" they both asked at the same time, "Don't you remember? When we had that dinner at your house?" Mew asked and when Gulf realized he just nodded, "You?" Mew asked, "Oh before we left for the party, Mom asked me to call her as such, just because you started calling my parents as yours too" the younger answered.