03

in wich your js hanging out with chishiya and kuina

it was hot. really hot. the three of you, chishiya, and kuina were outside near the pool sitting under an umbrella. you and kuina shared a seat and chishiya had his own. your skirt was off, revealing your legs and spandex like shorts. you took off the strap that held your daggers as well and you used your hand as a fan. you would get in the pool if there weren't so much people, and who knew if it was properly getting cleaned? kuina whined about how hot it was and you could only agree with your groans. chishiya staying quiet, with his jacket still on. "shiya" you called put to him with a slight whine. "why do you still have your jacket on when its so hot out?" you questioned, you just wanted a reason to see him shirtless.

"why? would you rather see me shirtless?" he smirked. "yeah." you replied with no hesitation whatsoever closing your eyes. you could tell it had shocked him and you heard kuina laugh at your words. word? doesnt matter. he zipped his jacket down lower but not completely. you watched as each and every single bead of sweat slid down his skin. he was too fine for his own good.

after that kuina ran off saying she knew a girl from across the pool and left you and chishiya together. you stretched and let out a very loud and obnoxious sigh. "what?" chishiya groaned, looking towards you. "you know those strawberry ice cream bars? they would be so good right now. just eating any kind of ice cream would be great." you whined, whiping sweat off your forehead. chishiya didnt want to admit it but you were right. eating ice cream in this weather would be refreshing. "shiya, would you rather have me or unlimited ice cream?" you asked. "i'd choose anything but you, even if it was just a single ice cream bar." he was so unbelievably rude. "we were just holding hands this morning! your impression of me hasnt even changed a bit??" you whined.

"you were the one who was begging." he replied, and he was right. you sighed and shot up once you saw kuina coming over with drinks. chishiya had followed your line of sight and got up too. "i brought some drinks for us!! the girl i was talking to earlier ended up having a few connections with the people who handeled the food here and got us a few special drinks." she laughed, setting them on the small table that was in between you and chishiya. you were the first to take a drink and then kuina. "what where you two talking about when i was gone?" luina questioned. sitting next to you. "ice cream. wouldnt it be great right now? especially those strawberry bars." you answered. she nodded in agreement. "my favorite were the ones with cookies in them. was it.." she stopped to think. "cookies n cream." you continued for her. "yeah those! the chunk of cookies were definitely the best part." she laughed. you nodding your head in agreement.

after that kuina had ran off after seeing a couple start to fight, her swearing she knew them. she most likely just wanted to watch. you sigh getting up, walking in front of chishiya. he had opened his eyes, feeling someone stand above him. he looked up at you with a confused expression. "come on." you said. that didnt help him understand at all. so you got on top of him and took off his jacket, then picking him up bridal style. it had happened so abruptly he didnt know what to do, and by the time he figured out what you were going to do it was too late.

you found a clear spot jn the pool and ran to it with chishiya still in your arms. if it wasnt for chishiya practically clawing your back you wouldve laughed at the look on his face. his eyes were wide and his hair was out of his face, his smirk gone and his lips slightly parted. you jumped in and caused a huge splash, catching the attention pf others for a few seconds. once you had rose back up to the surface chishiya had pulled you back into the water. you had opened your eyes and seen chishiya smirking at you. you went back to the top and gasped. "you were so wrong for that." you coughed out. "your the one who started it." he replied. you just sighed and headed for the pool stairs, chishiya behind you holding your arm.