18 - 'To Lie the Truth'

Start from the beginning

"Who is he Sky!" he repeated sharply.

"Your Brother." I blurted out and then just stared at him in complete and utter shock, as he stared at me in the same way- not saying a word - that was until he burst out laughing.

"S...sky" he gasped between his laughs "I guess I deserved that one" he laughed some more. "Look, I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me, but I want you to know that you can tell me anything Sky. Yeah, I like you, hell I fancy the pants off you! You're beautiful Sky and whoever he is I hope he knows he's the luckiest man alive to have such a wonderful mate." He whispered, stepping up to me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders- not in a romantic kind of way, just a friendly hug between friends.

"And whenever you find your mate, she'll be the luckiest girl alive." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and rested my cheek to his chest.

"Yeah, well you don't have to worry about that happening for a long time." He chuckled, his chest vibrating against me. Well, I guess luck is on my side today. I hadn't actually had to lie to him. Everything I've said has been the truth, even though he doesn't think I was serious. I sighed in contentment. Knowing that he knew that I had a mate was like a heavy weight being lifted from my shoulders. It actually felt good that someone else knew, but I still couldn't tell him that he actually was his brother. I don't think I'm ready to tell him yet. Because I knew that when other people started to find out about us, it would make it real. Right now when it was only between Klaus and me, it didn't seem as real life as I knew it would be when people found out.

"Sky!" and there goes my happy mood. I growled as I immediately stepped away from Wes, and glared up to Klaus who was lent across the doorway with a livid expression pasted across his face. "You know, your mate would be pretty pissed to see you with another guy." He almost growled, and I immediately recoiled away from his tone.

"My mate" I seethed through gritted teeth, trying hard not to put too much emphasis on 'mate' "shouldn't be so possessive and realize that I'm just hugging a friend and nothing more." I hissed and then turned back to Wes.

"Come on let's go" I rolled my eyes, taking Wes's hand and started to lead him out the room - well that was until I heard the loud growl from the doorway and I immediately dropped my hand from his.

"You know Blue," Wesley smirked down at me "that joke you made before, doesn't seem so far off the mark" he mused with a grin, causing my heart to accelerate did he believe me now that Klaus is my mate?! I laughed to try and cover up my freak out, but after a few seconds he started laughing too, and I let out a sigh of relief as we walked past Klaus and back into the hallway.

-

"Movie time!" I grinned as I fell back onto the sofa.

"Urg, fine but it's my turn to choose the movie." Wes grinned as he went over to the DVD stand.

"Urg FINE! But no horror." I fake frowned at him, causing us both to laugh.

"I can't promise that I'm afraid." He grinned wickedly, and I groaned as he pulled out a dark DVD box. Great, I thought to myself sarcastically as I sunk further into the couch.

"You wanna call the others?" He asked as he began to stick the DVD into the blue ray machine. With that, I went to pull my phone out of my pocket, but to no avail, as I realized I left it back in my room.

"Wes, I left my phone in my room, I'll be back in a sec," I told him as I jumped off my sofa and headed down the corridor. I didn't think twice as I swung open the door to my 'temporary' bedroom. So I wasn't expecting to see Klaus striping off his shirt.

"WHAT THE!!!" I practically shrieked, but I couldn't stop my eyes from trailing down his perfectly sculptured abs.

"I'm going to shower..." He explained his eyes flashing to mine in shock, but then turned into a smirk as he saw me checking him out.