Epilogue: return to Earth

couple of years pass by since the events that happened of the explosion of the Halo ring..

Master Chief and the mercenaries inside of the Longsword.

however they were able to receive a signal from a UNSC Earth Defense Platform.

Master Chief response to the signal, UNSC Earth Defense Platform.

a group of UNSC ships escorted Longsword to Earth Defense Platform.

the other mercenaries looked window looking outside in amazement to see Earth Defense Platform.

Longsword was docking in Earth Defense Platform, Cairo.

many of the UNSC soldiers were surprised to see chief with a group of other men which strange a tires and weapons with them.

Terrence Hood was happy and surprised to see Chief among with the other group of people.

however let's just say the TF2 mercs explained about the whole backstory and where they come from alternate version of Earth of an accident took them to this universe.

Terrence Hood and the UNSC soldiers we're shocked and even disbelief.

Terrence Hood decided to welcome the TF2 mercs to become part of them UNSC military group.

the TF2 mercs couldn't help but be happy that they were accepted become part of UNSC military group.

however they decided to take some RR for the time seeing that they had a bit of a long and intense battle on the Halo ring.

all except for scout, seen that you was the one who was infected by the flood infected forms keep on getting horrific nightmare of something torturing his mom and spy also known his dad.

Scout felt like he was in a wreck ever since he got infected by the flood infected he kept on having this horrific nightmare.

luckily for the others, Engineer was showing off his buildings of the dispenser, sentry and teleporter showing UNSC soldiers we're surprised and impressed.

Medic showing off his medicgun to heal the wounded soldiers they're surprised them even more to see something like this ever existed.

Terrence Hood was rather impressed by the arrival the TF2 mercs.

Terrence Hood decided to send the master chief to give himself some upgrades.

Terrence Hood known as something big is about to happen shift this war itself..

The End of Combat Evolve Arc...

sorry for this epilogue to be short.. but don't worry Halo 2 Arc on the way..