31| Tournament Pt.2°

Start from the beginning

Kenny ignored and started running off to the bathroom. "Kenny—" He pushed past Avery not wanting to talk to anyone. 'Face me. Bow.'

'Go to your side.'

Robby started walking his way off the mat wanting to check Kenny. "Just let him cool off Robby, after what you did he's clearly not wanting to talk."

Avery pushed him back, the boy wasn't even paying attention to his girlfriend, just wondering if Kenny was ok.

Tory came up to them. "Robby, you ok?" He came back to reality.

"Yea." Robby walked away from the two girls. They looked at each other with concerned looks.

"Let them both cool off.." Avery sighed, turning her attention to the next match. 'Eli and Miguel'

°°°

'Gentleman takes your position's'

Miguel and Eli walk up on mat to their spots. Johnny yelled out "Let's go Diaz!" The two did a handshake then bowed to each other.

Facing the ref blah blah blah. 'Fight!'

It was intense fight, they almost kicked each other but both missed nearly.

Miguel them suddenly jumped up about to do a tornado kick. "Holy shit? Is he actually gonna do it?"

Avery's eyes started to water when she heard a loud crack and Miguel dropped down to the Mat. He started moaning in pain as Johnny and Eli took a place next to him.

Chills were sent down her spine when he yelled out. "SENSEI!"

Her lips started to quiver, is he ok? Is he gonna be ok? Did his back break again? So many questions were running through her mind.

They took him away for a medic search, Daryl came over and announced a 30 minute timer for Miguel to come back or forfeit the fight.

It was Robby's turn to go against Dimitri. The score was two-Zero.

Again a tense match, the skinny boy even almost got some points against Robby but ended up losing.

Gabi's POV:

Back to when Kenny ran off.

"Cobra Kai is so badass for the wrong reasons!" I stood up complaining when seeing Kenny run off.

"What the hell did Kreese say to Robby?" Turning my head to Mike my uncle he had his face in his hands.

It had me wondering too. Because Robby was going easy but not easy on Kenny till he talked to John Kreese.

"I don't know but I'm gonna check up on him.." I sighed, walking through the right space of people to get out into the middle of the bleachers.

"She's all grown up." I heard my dad say behind me. Rolling my eyes I want down the bleacher stairs.

Walking down the hall to the locker rooms I heard grunting. Then is stopped. Running in I saw Kenny talking to Robby and Anthony on the floor.

"What the hell!" I ran to Anthony side, getting Robby's and Kenny's attention.

"Gabi? Did you know anything about Kenny getting bullied?"

"No, I only figured out when Kenny picked a fight with Anthony one day and found him lying on books with a bruised eye!"

I stood up and looked down at Anthony who was holding his stomach. Then suddenly Kenny came down and grabbed him by his face.

"Get ready for High School next year because you're gonna be in a world of pain." Anthony was scared, getting pushed back down to the floor.