The pair rush to stand to their feet, while Steve leans forward slightly to inspect the broken jar.

"Jesus Christ." The boy curses.

Robin turns to Erica, a teasing smirk on her face. "You still wanna drink that?"

Sylvia snorts at the girls comment, leaning over to get a better look at the sizzling substance.

"Holy mother of God." The sound of Dustin's voice, caused the group to turn around. They found themselves faced with what appeared to be an endless corridor.

"Well... I hope you guys are in good shape." Steve breathes out, stepping forward and taking the lead.

The group began their descent down the long hall, Sylvia moved to match her step with Robin.

She turned to face the blonde girl, a smile on her face. "I'm really regretting skipping gym class." She chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you." Robin teased with a smirk.

"My knight in shining armour." Sylvia smiled.

———

The group had been walking for what felt like hours. Sylvia's legs ached with a burn she had never felt before.

"I mean, you have to admit, as a feat of engineering alone, this is impressive." Dustin starts.

"It doesn't feel impressive." Sylvia grumbled under her breath, receiving a snort of amusement from Robin who continued to walk beside her.

"What are you talking about?" Steve asked. "It's a total fire hazard. There's no stairs, no exit, there's just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell."

"They're Commies. You don't pay people, they cut corners." Erica states.

"To be fair to our Russian comrades, I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking." Robin shrugs. "I mean, think about it, they developed the perfect system for transporting that cargo."

"It all comes into the mall like any old delivery." Dustin finishes.

"And then they load it up onto those trucks and nobody's the wiser." The Buckley teen continues.

"You think they built this whole mall just so they could transport that green poison?" Steve questions.

"It's smart, I'll them that." Sylvia shrugs.

"I seriously doubt it's something as boring as poison." Dustin cuts in. "It's gotta be much more valuable, like promethium or something."

"What the hell is promethium?" The Harrington teen questions.

"It'a what Victor Stone's dad used to make Cyborg's bionic and cybernetic components." Robin answered instantly.

"You're all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill." Erica complains.

"No, no, no. No, don't lump me in with them." Steve urges. "I'm not a nerd, alright?"

"Why so sensitive, Harrington?" Robin teases.

"Scared of losing cool points to a 10 year old child?" Sylvia joined in with the teasing.