「Part 2: The Beauty Is Quiet Like a Stone Statue」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

Xiao's body went rigid, the feeling of something stabbing through his chest felt like a cold flame burning his nerves. He slowly looked down and saw the familiar rashoumon ability shaped into a sharp spear, penetrating his chest.

His shirt was quickly soaking up blood staining it a crimson red.

Xiao couldn't find his voice to scream in pain. All he could do was stand frozen while tasting the metallic blood that was pooling in his mouth.

Blood splattered on the ground painting it in a crimson red.

Atsushi and Kyouka's eyes widened at the sight and sound of something piercing flesh.

The tiger saw the familiar sight of the black fabric from the ability rashoumon. He couldn't believe it.

Akutagawa eyes widened ever so slightly at the sight of Xiao getting stabbed in the chest by his ability. His ability. He gritted his teeth as this was the second time, he injured Xiao.

He quickly regained his composure, and his cold look was back.

"Executed?" Akutagawa questioned as Xiao coughed up blood that pooled in his mouth. The droplets fell to the ground and the corner of his mouth had it trailing down.

Kyouka with a horrid look, quickly turned around only to see Xiao's body go slack as the familiar black fabric of Akutagawa's ability lifted him up.

Atsushi was frozen in place; he couldn't believe that Xiao got injured because of him again. Before the tiger could do anything, Akutagawa pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot a sedative at Atsushi's neck.

The sedative was fast acting but wouldn't last long, Akutagawa knew he had to be quick once Atsushi fell to the ground.

Kyouka couldn't move at the sight of the two people, who gave her a wonderful time get severely injured and get shot with a tranquilizer.

Akutagawa threw the gun away before he shoved his hands back into his coat pockets. "We wouldn't execute you... not after fulfilling your mission." The duel haired man stated as the onlookers could only look in horror.

Soon three black cars blocked the roads causing traffic to be stopped. The sound of horns honking got the attention of the police, so two of them went out of the station to see what's the commotion.

"Hey! What's going on?" One of cops demanded before two men in black suits and black shade glasses shot them with their pistols.

None of the shots hit the two policemen and they scrambled back into the station to take cover.