02

AS THe child gently lifted her stinging eyes, she noticed she was in a different room, the woman she met previously, was sitting next to her

AS THe child gently lifted her stinging eyes, she noticed she was in a different room, the woman she met previously, was sitting next to her. She probably woke her up.
"Hello! I'm kocho shinobu. I was the one who brought you here from the side of the trail! If you don't mind me asking, why were you on the trail? Did a demon attack you?" The woman, who named herself kocho-San.
You open your mouth to say something, but a gurgling sound came out. "Oh! Please refrain from doing that . That could open up a gut in your system and cause you to experience severe pain. More pain than you have now. " you simply nod. And decide to ask for some paper. First, you point to the sheet your bed had on, then at your hand, and pretended to scribble something on your bed sheet. "Writing..? You want something to write on?" She asked. You nod once more. "I can get you something!" She opens the drawer next to your bed, grabbing a sheet and a funky looking pencil. "Here!" She hand it to you, still holding that gentle smile on her face. You decided to write down "hi my name is y/n the reson I was laying don on te flor wus becus a demon atak me and my okaa-San . " you hand the paper back to her

"Oh my! Is she ok?" You write "no she is ded." You frown "oh my, aren't you to young to know what death is?" You shake your head "oto-San told me I will di eventualy and he tod be what I mans to." (Oto-San told me I'd die eventually, and he told me what it means too.) "oh. I'm sorry to hear that." You write on the paper once more, "what is dis plac enyways?" "Oh! This is the butterfly estate." You tilt your head questionably. "A place where me and my assistants stay. We help treat people like you and heal them again! The difference is, their usually demon slayers. It's exactly what it means. We slay demons." She chuckles, just as a dark haired male walks in the 'door' "hey kocho-Chan. I need to speak to yo-" "not the right time tokioma-kun! I'm busy at the moment." 'Tomioka' sighs at the nickname.

Meanwhile you, stare at the man is awe. His long dark hair, his tall shape...
Wait a damn minute-
Is y/n fangirling?! 😳😳

Anyways

Tomioka stared at you for a second "is she ok?" He asked, dumbfounded. "A young girl like her shouldn't be in a place like this.." shinobu sighed "she and her late mother were attacked by a demon. I'm making sure she's ok before I-" once again, ANOTHER interruption. This time, an even hotter man walked i-
Sorry
But seriously he's so fine

"Hey koch- am I interrupting something?" A tall, muscular man with snowy white hair said. "Oh no! Your fine shinazugawa-kun! I was trying to help
y/n, though." Shinobu said, definitely annoyed.
"Y/n? You mean that kid in the bed?" Giyu asked "yes." She answered. "Oh, well I was just wanted to tell you Oykata-sama said the hashirs meeting will be postponed due to trying to find his oldest daughter a husband." Shinazugawa-San said.

You totally forgot about your voice and tried to say something but all that came out was another gurgling sound.
All eyes landed on you. "What's up with her voice?" The snowy white haired man said . "She got attacked by a demon." Giyu piped up. "Yes. Now if you excuse me, I'm trying to ask her a few questions. Please leave." Shinobu-Chan, visibly had veins popping up on her neck. Extremely aggravated.
Both men seemed to get the hint and walk their separate ways. "I apologize for the interruptions
y/n-Chan. I don't know what was going on." You nodded, showing her it's ok.

As she kept asking you questions, your eyes started to get heavy again. Kocho-chan noticed and told you have a good sleep, she was going to re dress your wounds once you woke up. But while you were trying to sleep, a mad looking man walked in with a passed out teen on his back. A very bloody teen at that. "Oh my! Let me help you with that!" Shinobu offered.

You decided it was none of your business. And decided to drift into another dreamy slumber.

 And decided to drift into another dreamy slumber

Sunburnt .