01

tw
-death

flashback

flashback
...
..
..
.
She was only 6.

"You mistake of a woman!"

And yet she still bared through the pain.

A very scruffy looking man struck a pale, sickly woman to the ground. She fell roughly. Shaking the house.

I wonder what a child would think of her father if he did that.

In another room, a small child was awoken by the fall. She squirmed in the small futon. Careful not to alarm her fighting parents. She wiped her tear stained face as a door slammed shut. It was probably her father.

As she walked down the large stairs, she could hear her sickly mother weeping. "Okaa-San?" She called to her mother "y-yes my dear?" The short structured woman rose to her feet, stumbling while doing so.

"Are you ok? Where's Oto-San?" The toddler said "you won't be seeing Oto-San anymore. We're leaving for good.. go pack your things dear." ,Okaa-San' exclaimed.

As a child, this would be a tragic situation. But for little y/n, she was used to this.

Or was she?

End of flashback

The sunlight rays strongly hit the small child, her eyes met with complete brightness. "It hurts.. it hurts so much.."

You may be wondering, why is y/n hurting? She was supposed to be leaving with her mother.
Well, a nearby fellow had other plans. A demon ruthlessly murdered and ate her mother. Some more trauma to add to her list.
The only reason little y/n is alive is because of her friend, the sun. A not so little, friend. Still, she was covered head to toe in wounds and bites. It's a mystery how she's alive.

As y/n continued to lay on the dusty ground, a passerby noticed her small little body

"Oh my!" A woman gasped, quickly running over to her hurt body.

You turned weakly to look at her, the first thing you noticed was a butterfly clip in her hair "b-buffefly..?" You mutter weakly

"Yes, butterfly." The woman smiled, gently picking you up to put you on a more cleaner area. She took out this pouch around her waist, opened it and picked up a wet looking gauze. Gently running it up and down your wounds, careful not to get it in your eyes or mouth. Of course, it stung and you tried to pull your
body away,

But your stinging body hurt more and more, and moving caused your wounds to reopen.
As the woman started wrapping your head, arms, feet and legs, (aka, almost your whole body)

your eyes started getting heavy.

The small woman noticed your closing eyes, and started rubbing your hair. "Try and get some rest ok? I'll wake you up in a bit to make sure your still alive." She smiled.
and you let sleep take over your body. Letting you fall into a light slumber.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please tell me if I've made any mistakes! I'd like to try and keep my work fresh for my audience!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Please tell me if I've made any mistakes! I'd like to try and keep my work fresh for my audience!!

  Sunburnt .