A.P.E

It's the first day of classes and Knuckles leaves the dorm to meet Shadow. Amy grabs her bag and opens the door seeing sonic smiling. "Hey Ames want to walk to class together?" He asked and she smiles. "Sure let's go" she said and they walk together while talking about their date this Saturday. "Ok so we're going to go to the sushi bar, then axe throwing and finally ice cream" he said and she nods. "That has to be the best date i ever heard!" He said and she giggles. Sonic looks over seeing his brother smiling giving his new boyfriend a piggyback ride. "You sure I'm not to heavy?" Knuckles teased. "Nope you're light~" shadow flirted and they laughed. "Well they look happy" Amy smiled. "Yeah they do." Sonic agreed. "I'll see ya after advanced PE." Sonic said. "Oh you have the same class with Knuckles and Blaze then" she smiled. "Awesome where are you off to?" Sonic asked. "Math with Ms. Batton" she answered. "Oh cool just like shadow!" Sonic smiled. "Hey Shadz! Amy and you got math together!" Sonic hollered and Shadz puts knuckles down after they walked up to them. "Cool see ya after class Knux" he kisses knuckles before he and Amy went to math. "You got APE too?" "Yep let's go" knuckles smiled and the two go to class.

A.P.E

Knuckles does some stretching exercises before the bell rings and Mr. Viper comes in. Sonic does the same and the two talk when a purple cat walks up to them. "Hey Knux" she smiled. "Sup Blaze have you met Sonic?" "No I don't think so it's a pleasure to meet you sonic." "Thanks nice to meet you too Blaze." Sonic smiled. "Amy told me you and her have a date this Saturday." She asked but Knuckles knew what she was about to do. "Yep that is correct and I'm-" Blaze grabs the collar of his shirt and pulls him close. "Listen to me and listen good. Amy is a sweet girl who has been through a lot of heartbreak and other shit. Do NOT mess with her or break her trust. I will personally make you regret it" her fist comes up to the side of Sonic's face and a flame appears. "Understand?" She hissed and Sonic nodded. She lets go of him and smiled like she wasn't trying to kill him just now. "Good she's like a sister to me and I hate when I see her hurting." Blaze said. "Noted..." Sonic said and she walks away to a female black panther that just arrived. "I swear she never changes." Knuckles smirked. "She always protective of Amy?" Sonic asked. "Yeah ever since FROM (freshman prom) when Amy's Bastard of an ex humiliated her by dumping mud and trash on her in the dance floor. Then called her a pig and she should roll around in it..... it was awful and I wish I was there.....but I was out of town with my parents and siblings for a funeral....." knuckles looks down angry. "What happened to him?" "He got expelled for that and the gun in his locker" "Damn..." "yeah...." Sonic looks down wondering why anyone would do that to such a nice and wonderful girl so he asked knuckles. "Well everyone thought me and her were poor kids that were transferred to the wrong school. I wasn't bullied as bad as Amy until Jet found out I was gay... yet he and his whore friends thought it be funny to mess with the other gay guys saying I was just faking it and I was stood up every time..... until your brother came along.... He actually asked me." "Yeah he told me about that what a bunch of fucks..." Sonic growled. "Yeah...." "So how did everyone find out about you're status?" "Easy when Amy's parents bought out Waves parents company and became their biggest clients. My Mother pulled up one day in her Ferrari and well they connected the dots..." knuckles said and Sonic nodded. "Alright class lets run laps!" Said a make snake.

"I wonder how Amy and shadow are doing?"