🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯

Start from the beginning

"Jealous~?" The rainbownette taunted the both of them.

The girls gave her dirty looks as she snickered and walked away.

"Alright class, let's go in." Mr. Damocles instructed, going to enter the airport while Ms. Mendeleiev and the class follows after him.

🏯🏯🏯🏯

Scene: Inside Airport. Boarding Area.

Everyone had to go through security and get their tickets, then they also had to wait in the boarding area until they got called to get on their flight to Japan.

Giselle and Marinette sit next to each other, both of them talking to Hiro and Ace on their respective phones through Facetime.

"So what's your hometown like?" Giselle asks Hiro.

"Oh, it's amazing, absolutely beautiful, you're gonna love it." Hiro assures.

"I've never been to Japan before but I've heard it's a very colorful City, kinda like Paris." Ace says to Marinette on her phone.

"That's great, I wish you could've come with me though." Marinette pouts slightly.

"It's okay, just make sure to take pictures for me." Ace gives her a dashing smile.

The bluenette blushes at this.

Meanwhile, Kalianna and Adrien are sitting next to one another, their heads rested on top of each other's with closed eyes. The latter is sharing one of his earbuds with the former while he kept the other one as they listened to music.

Chloé and Lila watched them, seething with anger and jealousy.

Chloé, fed up of seeing her arch-rival and childhood friend together, made a sound of frustration and stood up. "That's it!!" She began to stomp over to them.

"Wait, Chloé, no!" Sabrina called.

"Ms. Bourgeois!" Ms. Mendeleiev yells, sitting beside Mr. Damocles.

Chloé turns to glare at her. "What?!"

"How dare you talk to me that way young lady? You'd better park yourself right back in your seat next to Ms. Raincomprix or else I'll call your father and send you straight back home!" Ms. Mendeleiev threatened.

Chloé growls and clenches her hands, she turns to Kalianna and Adrien, who are still unbothered and listening to music. "Augh!" She stomps her foot in irritation and reluctantly sat back down next to Sabrina.

"Chloé, are you-?" The ginger started to ask.

"Zip it!" Chloé demands.

And just like that, Sabrina kept her mouth shut.

"First-class passengers will be boarding now." The intercom reported just then.

"Ha! Finally," Chloé stands up with a smug look, grabbing her Chanel suitcase. "I get to leave all you losers-" She saw Giselle standing up along with Adrien and Kalianna. "WHAT?! You can't be freaking serious!!!"

"Ms. Bourgeois, quiet down, this is an airport, not a circus." Ms. Mendeleiev snaps.

"We'll head to first-class now Mr. Damocles," Adrien told the principal.

"Of course, stick together please." Mr. Damocles orders.

"We will." Giselle nods.

"Oh shut up!" Chloé rolls her eyes, walking over to Adrien, Kalianna, and Giselle. "How did YOU two even afford first-class anyway?" She points at Kalianna and Giselle.