👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Nino asked.

"You see that book she's got her nose stuck in?" Martin gestures to Kalianna and Giselle.

The five look over at the iconic duo, and indeed, Kalianna has her sketchbook in her hands.

"That's that lame sketchbook she's always drawing her dumb designs in, what's it got to do with anything?" Kim asked.

"I think you know." Martin replies smugly.

It takes a few minutes for the band of idiots to get what Martin was hinting at.

"Ohhhhh." They said in unison.

"B-But we can't do that! Kalianna's probably working on designs for people." Lila protested, acting like she was defending Kalianna.

"So? She's a total people pleaser and a bully, you're bully Lila. She deserves this." Martin insisted.

"So it's settled then, we'll destroy Kalianna's sketchbook." Alya decided.

"Who's gonna do it though? And don't ask me, my hands are WAY to delicate to touch Kalianna's stupid book. It probably has a disease or something." Jocelyn shivers with disgust at just the thought of putting her hands on something Kalianna already touched.

(Sukura41: Dumba$$ b1tch. 😠)

Alya rolls her eyes at the TikToker's remark. "Whatever. I'll do it."

"No Alya!" Lila grabs Alya's arm. "Don't you dare, I'm not letting you get in trouble!"

"Well why don't YOU do it then?" Jocelyn asked Lila. "Stop being such a pathetic girl for once in your life and stand up to that harpy."

"No, that's out of the question, Lila's way too good-hearted to do something like that!" Nino shot down the idea of Lila ruining Kalianna's sketchbook.

"Yeah, and plus I'd feel really guilty after. Kalianna may hate me, and she may make my life miserable, but that doesn't mean I should stoop to her level." Lila spoke in an angelic tone.

"You've got such a heart of gold Lila, I don't know how you do it." Alya says.

"Me neither, but I always try to stand tall in the face of bullies." Lila responded.

"Yeah, right, then why do you always act like a crybaby when Kalianna and her b1tch entourage embarrass you?" Jocelyn asked in a snippy manner.

Lila winced when the Oakley girl called her out.

"Oh my God, just leave Lila alone Jocelyn! Aren't you supposed to be her friend?" Alya glares at Jocelyn.

"Whatever." Jocelyn rolls her eyes. "As her friend, I'm only telling the truth, she needs to stop acting like a crybaby all the time."

Alya opened her mouth to defend her BFF when the Italian girl placed a hand on her shoulder.

"She's right Alya, I need to stop acting so pathetic. So starting from today, I'll try to stand up for myself. I promise." Lila vows.

"Great, don't break it when Kalianna hurts your sensitive feelings." Jocelyn sneers.

Lila gives her a frown. "Look Jocelyn, I'll do my best alright? Give me a break."

"Back on topic, who's gonna wreck Kalianna's sketchbook?" Nino crosses his arms.

"I'll do it. It's only fair since it's my idea. Plus, I really wanna see the look on Kalianna's face when I destroy her sketchbook." Martin smirks.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Martin? You could get in trouble." Lila says.

"I don't give a sh1t, she deserves it." Martin replies.