ೋღ 𝟭𝟬 ღೋ

Start from the beginning

Beomgyu whipped around making Taehyun stumbled a few feet. "I'm warning you Taehyun, stay out of my way!" The flames of anger in his eyes were now burning to their fullest.

Taehyun gained his balance, forcing a laugh. His level of anger slowly beginning to rise. "You think that you can just mess my life up and think that's okay? I pull one of your strings and you came here at two in the morning throwing a childish fit just because you can't handle a guy!" Taehyun snapped. "You're pathetic." He then walked towards the small coffee table, picking up the glass. "You're clearly drinking your problems away and that's not working, Beomgyu."

"Oh, You're just disappointed that I'm not the nice, smiley CEO that everyone thinks of. Well, Stop!" Beomgyu growled. "You don't know me or anything about me."

"Yeah I don't." Taehyun shoved the glass to his chest. "But what I do know is that you irritates the hell out of me. And I'm a one hell of devil, Beomgyu."

Taehyun walked back to his room angrily, ignoring the harsh sound of glass shattering. Living together was just harder than they anticipated.

+×+

Before Taehyun met Iseul, he was just going with the normal flow of his life. Having a decent job, and spending his life with his one and only friend. Life was simple. Until he met the girl who just caused him further pain. They hit off the first night they met at the bar. One thing lead to other and two years later they were going strong. At least that's what Taehyun thought.

Iseul made him see there was more to life than just walking straight and narrow. Life wasn't that simple anymore, just full of surprises. One of the biggest surprise being Choi Beomgyu. The grumpy man stood at the end of stairs. Tired eyes and a due hangover.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, taking the other side of the stairs. Ignoring Beomgyu was his top priority today. He watched as Beomgyu accidentally missed a step, stumbling but balancing himself by holding the railings. He really did himself bad yesterday.

Taehyun groaned internally as he had to pass Beomgyu to make his way to the kitchen. He still wasn't sure about the routes of the house neither did he know if there are any other kitchens nor did he want to get stuck in a haunted room and starve himself to death.

Taehyun held his head high. So high that one would think that he might be admiring the chandelier. With chest buffed up, he took confident steps to fhe kitchen. Beomgyu saw the younger, wanting to curse at him but didn't have strength to do so.

Taehyun sauntered pass Beomgyu, not batting him an eye. "Brainless CEO." He mumbled under his breath, loud enough for Beomgyu to hear. Beomgyu glared at his back as he entered the kitchen but he was too tired to bicker back.

Taehyun immediately skipped towards the fridge. A few groceries the Brainless CEO asked him to buy were still there. He wasn't in a mood to cook anything, so might as well just slap some chocolate spread on the bread.

He could hear the sound of Beomgyu entering the room and so he sighed loudly, making it note Worth that he didn't enjoy his presence. Taehyun grabbed the pack of bread as the older just went to fridge after him, taking a water bottle and some few other items Taehyun didn't care to know.

As Taehyun spread the chocolate on three slices of bread– he was that hungry – Beomgyu came and stood beside him. The faint  woody and smokey smell made Taehyun subconsciously look up. He might smell good but that didn't change the fact that he looked like crap.

Beomgyu took a sip of his water and for once Taehyun saw him drinking something other than alcohol. His eyes than caught a glimpse of the older cutting apples. He truly had no skills. He was practically chopping them. Slicing in any direction he sees.

Taehyun chuckled to himself as he went to place the packet of bread back. "Shit!" He heard a hiss coming from his back, along with the metallic sound of knife dropping to the ground.

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu, his index finger bleeding as he clenched and unclenched it in pain. His apple splattered in blood with few drops to it's side. "Watch it!" Taehyun panicked, taking his plate away. "Don't get your blood on my food!" He inspected his plate.

Beomgyu glared at the younger, wanting to cut him with the same knife. He was concerned about his food when he was here bleeding to death.

'I can just turn a blind eye, right?' Taehyun questioned himself.

"Be kind whenever possible." Repeating his mom's words, Taehyun sighed before walking to the injured male. Just when he was planning on avoiding him, he went and did something stupid.

He picked a nearby cloth, running Beomgyu's finger under the tap water, before wrapping the cloth around his finger. He was no expert in these things, just did what he thought was right. "Do you have a first aid kit anywhere?" His tone was low, filled annoyance.

"There's one in my room. In the bathroom."

Taehyun sighed for the fifth time. He took the same stairs with Beomgyu following him like a lost puppy. He pushed the door open to Beomgyu's room. It was a lot different from his one. A very much less space due to the excessive clothes scattered on the floor. He looked like a kid playing hopscotch as he made his way to the bathroom.

It was slightly cleaner. Taehyun sighed for the sixth time, grabbing the first aid kit. While Beomgyu sat on the bed, aimlessly staring ahead.

"Finger." Taehyun ordered.

Beomgyu extended his injured finger, wincing when the younger male pressed it s little harder. "Thank you."

"Did you lost a lot of blood?" Taehyun snorted, this was the first time hearing Beomgyu sounding so sincere.

"Accept it before I take it back." Beomgyu said, throwing himself back to the bed. Here we go again.

"The place is a dump!" Taehyun scanned the room. "At least put away the laundry."

"You're my butler. It's your job." Taehyun looked at the male. Judging by his stressed expressions, he almost felt sorry for the guy.

"Also," Beomgyu propped on his elbows. "You don't have to go to office today."

"Who said I was going at first place?" The moment he woke up, Taehyun already made his mind for skipping the office. Beomgyu thumbs up before laying back down, ready to fall asleep.

Fairly to say, no one scored a point today.

+×+
I haven't rechecked it so excuse me if there are any mistakess!!