Chapter 2

WC: 914

Everyone was now in the great hall waiting for Dumbledore to speak.
"Silence!" He shouted "Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts, we have a new student joining the 5th year. Please welcome
y/n Potter!"
I walk into the great hall as everyone stares at me, I was nervous but didn't let anyone see that. Harry was smiling at me while his friends looked confused. "Please take a seat y/n and we will sort you into your house" Dumbledore said. I walk up to the chair at the front of the room as Mcgonagall placed the sorting hat on my head. "Ahh another Potter, what shall we do with you. I know. Slytherin!" The sorting hat spoke. Everyone started to cheer. I stood up, while looking at Harry and he just shrugged. I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down in between Pansy and Blaise. "How did a Potter make it into Slytherin, this must be a joke" Tom Riddle says.
"Ahh so they do speak" I laugh also making Pansy laugh. "Welcome to Slytherin" She says still laughing. Everyone else just glares at me. "You know who they are right?" Blaise said. "Who? The Riddles or Malfoy? I know who all of them are I'm not stupid" I laugh. "My father is vol-" Mattheo starts but I cut him off "Yeah yeah Voldemort" I say mimicking him.
Once everyone left to go to the common rooms Pansy and I stayed behind to see which dorm I'm in.
"You will be sharing with Pansy" Dumbledore said. "This is going to be fun." Pansy and I said at the same time making us laugh.

When we got to the common room we saw the boys sat on the sofas talking, Pansy sat down with them gesturing me to sit down too. The boys stared at me blankly. "I'm going to go unpack." I said walking off. In my dorm was all my things. There were too beds placed evenly apart from each other. Pansy said that I could take the one next to the window. I opened my bag to find the box with all my things from the muggle world in it. I took out my phone which was fully charged as I had charged it before I left. It was full of notifications from my friends and my aunt. I answered them all before turning it off. None of my friends from the muggle world knew where i was, they just thought I had moved away. Quickly placing the phone on silent and putting it back in the box, I placed the box under my bed. Once I had finished unpacking everything I went back to the common room where everyone was still sitting. I placed my self on the end of the sofa next to Pansy. "Snape gave me your timetable" Pansy said handing it to me. I folded it up and put it in my pocket. "We should play a game to get to know each other better" Blaise said.
"Truth or dare?" Pansy laughed.
"Really Pansy that game is so boring" Mattheo said rolling his eyes. "It's not if you play it right. I will go first" she said. "Y/n truth or dare"
"Umm truth"
"Who's the fittest boy here" she says smirking. Mattheo looks up at me.
"I don't know, no one here is fit" I say laughing.
"True" She says also laughing.
Mattheo leans back in the chair rolling his eyes again.
"Okay my turn" I say "Blaise Truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Who do you like" He goes bright red at this and mumbles something that no one can hear.
"We can't hear you" Theodore says.
"Pansy" He says making them both go bright red. Mattheo again rolls his eyes. "If you keep rolling your eyes like that Riddle maybe you will find something back there" I say getting annoyed at the fact that he keeps doing it. "I wouldn't have said that if I where you Potter" He says standing up.
"Or what? You gunna call your father" I stand up in front of him not that it's intimidating because I'm smaller than him and have to look up.
"No I will kill you" He says moving closer to me
"You wouldn't touch me Riddle" At that point he had stormed off with his brother following behind him. Draco soon after. "Wow" I hear Pansy say behind me.
"No one has ever stood up to them" Theodore says "he's my best friend and all but he deserves that" Blaise laughs at Theodore's comment. 

Pansy and I are now back in our dorm getting ready to go to bed. Pansy is in the bathroom so I pull out my phone and message all my friends from home.
"What's that" She asks. I quickly put it behind my back. "What's what?"
"Don't act dumb what is it?"
"It's just something from the muggle world"
"What's it do?" She comes and sits beside me.
"It's how muggles contact each other but you can't tell anyone I have it"
"Why not?" She says. "I don't want people to know" She looks over my shoulder to see who I've been messaging. "Who's ben?" She asks "One of my friends" I respond. She stands up and finishes getting ready not asking anymore questions. I place it back in the box with out her seeing it putting a spell on the box so no one can get in it.