Long live our Love- Abhira OS 2

Hope you all liked the last part.
Without wasting much time let's get started with the new part.

_________________________________________

Days went by, nothing changed, not a single trace of Akshara. As if she vanished in thin Air.

Redemption, Redemption was the last thing Aarohi Goenka ever did in her life. But after her brother showed the mirror to her, she for the first time sat down to think about her sister.
It was not just her who lost her mother, her sister did too, they both became orphans, and life could have been a little easier if they had fought together.

Her sister was always by her side, accepted whatever was thrown at her, and loved her beyond herself, she left her house, yes it was her house too that she deliberately left for three years just to make her, almost sacrificed her love to make her happy.

Karma was biting her, she pushed away her sister always, created trouble for her, and never understood her pain.
And Neil, she saw Neil as an opportunity staircase, while he loved her selflessly, she betrayed him twice and he still held her forgivingly, and when she finally and really fell in love with him, Karma showed her why she should never take someone's love for granted, he was far away from her now.

She roamed her palm on her belly, this kid can't be a race, it was love, Neirohi's love, Neil left behind a very positive part of him in her, because for the first time she was thinking positively, promising the growing kid inside her to give everything to him or her, especially a positive environment.

Manjari used to spend most of the time alone in her room, thinking of everything that even she did, Neil's could have been better if she had told the truth of his identity, and Abhimanyu's insecurities could have never existed if she ever made him feel like her priority if she had been brave enough of walk away from a joke of a marriage in time.

And now she was the cause of everyday pain, seeing her Abhimanyu die bit by bit everyday.

The worst of all was Abhimanyu, he tried to protect her and he didn't even know if she was alright or not. He pushed her away in hopes to safeguard her but now she was pushed in some corner, a corner not visible to him.

Only if he didn't take a rushed decision and just handed her to her bade papa then let her go like that. Today also he just wants her to be safe, he doesn't want her forgiveness, he was okay with her hatred, he just wants to know how was she, he never thought he'll become the reason that she is somewhere out there all alone, all lonely.

Only a few days back the NGO girls and their guardians visited the Birlas, thanking them all for Neil's bravery, and letting them know that he saved the lives of 34 girls that day.
Letting them know that Neil is not dead but will live inside these 34 girls throughout their lives, that he was a hero, and that his deed made him immortal.
All the Birlas could feel was pride at this moment of their son.

Soon speculations started about Aarohi's and Abhimanyu's marriage but both came out to discard even such thoughts. Aarohi made it clear that she sees Abhimanyu just as her brother-in-law and nothing more and choosing a loveless marriage would only be torture for her child.
Abhimanyu fully agreed to the point of knowing the impact of a toxic marriage on a child. He made it clear that he'll take care of every need of his brother's child, but as his or her Tauji, nothing more and also that the kid will never kept in the dark of the father's identity and will let him be known as the brave and loving person that Neil was.

Days became months and months became years. It was almost 1.5 years since they even heard Akshara's voice, Kairav was doing all he could but nothing was working out, Akshara vanished as if she never even existed.