I swallowed because the moment our eyes met, she glared at me before she turned her gaze on her step sister.

What was that?

"Whatever!"Eishel rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms."Why am I asking your opinion, guys tho? I'll still buy it whether you like it or not."

"Then, don't ask our opinions if you'd just tantrums like that."bored na sagot naman ni Eva.

"Shut up, sis!"sinamaan niya si Eva nang tingin bago naglakad papunta sa isang saleslady doon na kanina pa kami sinusundan.

Obviously, she was going to buy that.

"What a brat."I heard Eva's mumbled.

She was crossing her arms while looking at Eishel who's busy talking with saleslady.

"Yeah, just like you."mahinang saad ko pero mukhang narinig niya.

She looked at me in confusion."I'm not a brat."

I just shrugged my shoulder, ignoring her.Ano siya, akala ba niya nakalimutan ko na 'yung ginawa niya kagabi? Manigas siya.I don't have a plan to talk to her.

"Now, you're giving me a cold treatment."she seriously said as she walked towards me.

Napalunok ako dahil nagsisimula nanamang magrambulan 'yung mga internal organs ko habang nakatitig sa kaniya.She was looking at me seriously as she stopped when our gap is just two step away from each other.

Nanatiling tikom 'yung bibig ko, walang balak magsalita.

Bakit naman ang tagal bumalik ni Eishel?!

"Are you mute?"her brows furrowed even more when I just shook my head."Talk to me properly, Layren or else..."

Automatic na napahakbang ako ng isa palayo nang bigla siyang humakbang palapit.

"Or else what?"I stared at her with the same intensity."What are you going to do? Kiss me again?"

Natigilan naman siya dahil doon, mukhang hindi inaasahan.Oh, ano ka ngayon? Kanina ang tapang tapang mo, ah! Mapanuring tinitigan ko siya pero sinamaan niya lang ako ng tingin.

"Why? Do you want me to do it again?"she tried to tease me but I just smirked at her.

"Oh, you don't know how much I crave to your kisses." I bit my upper lip with a smile on my face. "Not only on your lips but also on your body."

Her lips parted in shock and stared at me as if she couldn't believe what I said.Her lips are moving as if she want to say something but no words came out until she closed it and just glared at me afterwards.

I mentally laughed because of her cheeks turned crimson.Siya nagsimula nito tapos magiging ganiyan reaction niya?

"I already bought it!"napatingin ako kay Eishel nang bigla niya akong akbayan, nakangiting wagi pa!"Let's— wait, why you're cheeks is red, Eva?Are you fine?"

"Y-Yeah,"napaiwas tingin si Eva at umubo nang ilang beses."Let's go.I'm hungry na."

"But I'm not yet over.I have to buy T.V, ref, table—"

"Then go, buy those things and just shut up."Eva hissed her step-sister as she glared at me when she saw me, bitting my lips to stopped myself from smiling.

Ang cute niya mainis.

"Are you mad?"Eishel curiously asked her.

"No,"she sighed heavily as if she was calming herself."I'll just wait you all at the McDo."

"McDo? Where is—"

"I know where is that."

Pagsagot ko sa kaniya dahil bigla na lang naglakad paalis 'yung ate niya.Hindi man lang nagpaalam! Napasimangot naman si Eishel dahil doon.