BIO: (Y/N) Kurose

Start from the beginning

Anan Kurose/13:

Anan Kurose/13:

They eventually got married and you were born as a result.

Jefferson and Anan were ecstatic to have a child and their relationship had remained strong.

They were surprised when your Quirk finally manifested and it wasn't like your mother's at all.

Instead of receiving a Quirk similar to her black hole ability, you were born with the ability to run at supersonic speeds.

Getting you down to sleep was a complete nightmare for them, but they loved you all the same.

Your dream was to one day enter UA high and become the greatest hero ever, a fairly common dream that wouldn't be free from competition, but you were stubborn and were determined to achieve this.

In your school one day you noticed a little girl with green hair being bullied by 3 other kids.

You couldn't just stand by and let it continue and so you jumped in and protected her sending the bullies packing.

The girl introduced herself as Izumi Midoriya and thanked you for saving her.

She explained that one of the bullies used to be a friend of hers, but since she never developed a Quirk her friend looked down on her and began to bully her.

Hearing that angered you and from that day on you declared yourself as Izumi's friend and vowed to defend her whenever she needed it.

Izumi was overjoyed to have you as a friend and was fascinated with your Quirk.

Like you she wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless.

You admired her determination and eventually Izumi started falling for you.

You would protect her and motivate her and in return she helped you with a lot of schoolwork you were struggling with.

Many assume you two are a couple much to Izumi's embarrassment...though that doesn't sound too bad to her.

As you grew your mother and father began training you as best they could since you wanted to get into UA.

With you dead set on teaching your goals, it seems nothing can stop you.

Personality:
You are quite carefree and laid-back with a bit of arrogance.

You have great pride in your speed and calling you slow is an easy way to make you mad.

You enjoy making jokes and giving one-liners in even dangerous situations, but that doesn't mean you can't take situations seriously.

You will quit the jokes and become more serious in truly dire situations especially if those you care about are at risk.

You are quite the stubborn individual and can't be easily deterred once you have a goal you wish to achieve.

You're quite reckless and selfless, willing to throw yourself in danger to protect others.