𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14; Ishina being Ishina💅

Start from the beginning

'Didn't Sora just nearly get our head killed...huh?'  

"I see" Ishina lowered her head, "I shall inform you when we do. But we must begin your daily lessons, please get bathed and get ready."

"Already!?"

"We haven't even eaten breakfast..." Arjen rubbed his stomach. 

"Alright" Sora willingly agreed. Sora doesn't really mind the classes, she just roast all the teachers anyway.

"It's clearly, too early for the kids too start studying" A cold monotone voice echoed throughout the room.

Arein, Arjen and Ishina turned their head's to where the voice came from, being shocked by who was there. Sora also took a peek up from polishing her needle, seeing who it was, she just shrugged and ignored.

The crown prince!!!

Ishina immediately bowed down to the crown prince, "Greetings to his imperial highness, the crown prince."

"W-when did he enter!"

"He ended up chasing us anyway!" 

Arein and Arjen started to shake, they were thinking all about how the crown prince was going to kill them. 

"We cursed the imperial family in front of the future emperor...we're doomed!"

"Do you think he'll only hit us once...?"

Sora sighed after hearing her siblings thoughts, "Calm your arses down, he won't do anything."

"How do you know that!?" Both Arein and Arjen exclaimed.

"Cause-" But before Sora could say anything, the crown prince kneeled in front of Arein. "Welp, does that answer the question."

Arein didn't belive her sister one bit, she expected the crown prince to hit her or something, but he just extended his hand out. "..This" he was holding the shawl that Arein dropped.

Arein slowly reached out to grab the shawl, once she did, she did some sniffing. "Hey Arjen, this smells really nice...!"

While Arein was checking out her shawl, she suddenly saw the crown prince's hand hover over her head. Instinct kicked in, and she lowered her head in a defensive position. Arein expected the crown prince to finally show his true colors, hitting her. But instead, she felt a warm hand on her head, "Ah..?"

Arein opened her eyes, she was met with the crown prince patting her head...wait what? The crown prince also patted Arjen's head next. After that, he looked up, facing Sora, who was still polishing her needle.

"Hah?" Sora seemed to get what signals the crown prince was sending through eye contact. "No."

The crown prince looked away, Sora saw the crown prince suddenly have a sad puppy look. 'What in the actual heck?'

"Ishina" The crown prince got his composure back. 

"Yes your imperial highness" Arjen looked at Ishina, observing how she bowed...was it just him, or does Ishina bow lower to his sister...?

"Give me their lesson schedule" the crown prince ordered.

"Yes" Ishina walked away, bring back the schedule.

When the crown prince red the paper, his face scrunched up. "Even is father ordered you to manage everything for them..." he clenched the paper, "Are you insane, Ishina?" 

Sora, who was ignoring the crown prince, since she was too busy doing other things. She didn't want to bother talking too the guy, but when he said that line, the word insane caught Sora's attention. Raising her head up from the needle, Sora had her ears listening.