"i'm not doing it." 

"OH COME ON!!" ughhhh what have i gotten myself trapped into.

"alright only 10 minutes." 

"works for me." 

2 minutes in and i want to kill myself, this song is too how can i even explain, though it has quite wonderful lyrics but the choreography... Hua Cheng is going to do Bang Chan's part and i'm doing Hyunjin's, FUCK THIS SHIT OMG. 

"seriously i'm gonna have to do this??" 

"Of course especially the ending." Hua Cheng winks at me. 

"i'm gonna kill you." 

"after we finish the choreography darling." 

And after 2 hours of learning the choreography i want to dig myself a hole and just lay in it and die. Great now i was starving and drenching in sweat. 

"You are drenched in sweat Lian." 

"Thanks for stating the bloody obvious and it's all thanks to you." i reply laying on the ground gasping for breath. 

"you know you can change your clothes, wear mine." 

"yours? You know you are like 5 inches taller than me and way more huge." 

"i prefer well built." We both giggle at the remark. 

"alright just give me a hoodie." 

We both change into new clothes, i came out wearing his black hoodie and my god his face was as if he had witnessed a god but something about his scent it made me feel comfortable and safe. 

"you look so cute." 

"cute?" That's the last thing i wanted to hear from someone especially from him. 

"im gonna murder you." 

Both of us killed a shit ton of time and now it was lunch time so he decided we would go out to one his favorite restaurants and then he would drop me back home. 

To my utter shock it wasn't a Michelin star restaurant but a quite petite one. Don't let the petiteness fool you it had breathtaking interior, the walls were covered in renaissance art worth millions i could tell because i once had interest in renaissance art. The staff was unbearably hospitable i guess it might have been that he is stinking rich. 

"Do you like the place?" 

"i won't lie i thought you would take me to one of those Michelin star restaurants but this is quite to my surprise." 

"Nah i despise those places, i have been visiting those places ever since i was a kid with my parents but i have always preferred places which are more grounded ,intimate and filled with art." I could listen to him without getting tired, it's just the way he talks makes you want to hear more. 

"So you said you were the eldest son out of three?" 

"yeah i have a younger brother and sister, they are unbearable i tell you." 

"really? I find kids cute." 

"Kids cute? Lian you are different then, i can't stand my siblings even if they are a just bit younger than them they are naive." 

"of course they are, they are kids they are expected to be naive." 

"would you like to meet them?"Hua Cheng asks me.

"sure." 

"Next time i'll take you to visit them, but i'm warning you they are going to drain your energy." 

"I don't mind." Both of us share a laugh, we soon finished our meal which was quite enjoyable to say the least. I almost forgot now I had to return home, but deep inside I don't want to. 

But just we were about to leave we were met by,

"He Xuan?" 

"Shi?"

The Four of us were shocked, not because we met at a familiar place but because we never expected the pairing He Xuan and Shi QingXuan? since when was He Xuan interested in him? But Hua Cheng wasn't surprised. 

"He Xuan seriously? You really had to ruin the moment." 

"You asshole i can say the same to you." 

"Alright Alright guys calm down." Shi QingXuan said. 

"Shi what are you doing here?" 

"We were on a date." He Xuan replied. I almost lost it, did he just say date? Wow, who knew.

"DATE?" I had never sounded more shocked in my life. 

"I-i was about to tell you in school but you were absent today." Just as we were conversing, Hua Cheng was whispering something He Xuan but i didn't quite catch it. 

(third person POV) 

"for someone who was advising me on whether i should become close with Xie Lian or not you are rather quick to latch yourself onto your lover." 

"Shut Up." 

"So Hua Cheng and Xie Lian what were you two doing together?" Shi QingXuan asks in utter curiosity. 

"we were on a date too." 

He Xuan and Shi QingXuan jaws dropped on hearing the other male. Xie Lian choked on air again. 

"W-what the fuck are you saying?" Xie Lian asks. 

"Isn't it the truth darling?" Hua Cheng replies with a wicked smile on his face. 

"I'm gonna kill you Hua cheng." 

"I told you do it." 

"No No seriously? You guys are dating?" Shi QingXuan asks. 

"Yeah we are." I reply.

"Hua Cheng i leave you alone for 5 minutes and you get yourself a boyfriend. What a quick bastard." 

"oh shut the fuck up." 

(Xie Lian POV) 

In this moment, i just don't know but all of it feels so familiar it feels as if I know these three people from way before. This vague nostalgia isn't leaving my mind there is something wrong and something right but i don't know which one i'm gravitating towards.