Chapter 5 Honeys back

Y/N- Its been a week since Honey has been sick and Mori said he was coming to school today. "Let's go Y/N or we'll be late" Haruhi said and we ran down the hallway until we got to class.

-------------Time skip to host club.-----------------

Tamaki asked all of of us to have a club meeting. " What is it boss?" Hikaru and Karou asked Tamaki. "Were going to have a ball next week to celebrate all the princess that come to the club"Tamaki said. "But Hikaru will forget me and look at all the girls" Karou said with a sad look on his face. "Karou I would never forget about you" Hikura said and held Karou face. I don't know what to think of the brotherly love act. "My daughters have to wear dresses" Tamaki says and Haruhi rolls her eyes then turn and look at me. "Anyways Y/N tomorrow I'm going shopping you want to come?"Haruhi says ignoring Tamaki who starts sulking. " Sure" I said then Tamaki put his hand on Haruhi shoulder. " Our course were going to we need to get things for the ball." Tamaki said and Haruhi pushed his hand away. " You just want to go because I'm going to the store"Haruhi said. " Mommy our daughter gave me a mean look"Tamaki said and I looked at kyoya I already know that Kyoya is the mom. Then Kyoya sighed and looked at Tamaki. " Well we can look for things we need at the ball"Kyoya said. Haruhi asked me but everyone seems to be going.

"Hi Y/N chan" Honey says. "Hi Honey are you feeling better" I ask and Honey smiles. "Yes I ate all the cake you made for me but I wish you were there so we could share it" Honey said. "Sorry I didn't want to bother you and I knew you needed a lot of rest" I said. "You wouldn't have bothered me I like being around you"Honey said then he went over to Mori to start greeting guest. When he said that my heart started to beat faster and and I feel really happy. Honey how do you feel about me? I wanted to ask him that but the words just did come out.

--------After the guest leave -----------------

"You know if you look that sad you'll make the customers feel sad"Kyoya said. "I'm fine really" I said then kyoya got close to me. "Its about Honey isn't it" Kyoya whispered in my ear. How did he know did Haruhi tell him? Then Haruhi passed by. "Haruhi" I said then she turned around. "Yeah" she answered. " Did you tell Kyoya about the thing. About him did you tell him" I said I didn't want Honey to know because he was still in the room. Then Haruhi thought for a moment. " No he probably found out by himself. He was the first person to find out I was a girl" Haruhi said. Then I was about to say something to kyoya but he wasn't there next to me. "Tamaki were did kyoya?" I asked. "He left already" Tamaki said. Then someone tapped me the shoulder. "Y/N do you need some help cleaning up"Honey asked. "It's OK Haruhi always helps me"I said then Haruhi stood next to me and whispered "I'm going to leave you here with Honey don't you want to spend time with him?Ask him to hang out tomorrow" Then she looked Honey. "I need to leave early today and Y/N I'm going to go alone to the store tomorrow".Haruhi said. "Bye Haruhi"Honey and I said as Haruhi was leaving and she waved good bye. "Where did Mori go" I asked Honey. "He left earlier when I told him I was staying to help you"Honey said.

---------After we finished --------------------

"Y/N do you want a ride home?" Honey asked. "Sure" I said and we went to the car. Then I gave Honey's driver my address. I have to ask Honey to hang out tomorrow. "Y/N do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Honey asked. "Sure"I said. I was supposed to ask him but it is better if he asks me. "Were here Y/N" Honey said. "OK bye "I said. "Bye Y/N see you tomorrow"Honey said and I got out of the car. I'm so nervous its just going to be Honey and me.