Chapter 2 " You such a Lil Cutie "

Start from the beginning

* Skipp to 1st*
" Okay classes today , you are just gonna to get to learn about your partner , but first I gotta tell y'all something . The county figure out that we are having this project , that they said to make the project 5 months instead of 3 1/2 months , and we are going to give you a orphan to take care of , because 'Sunnyshine Orphanage ' is getting over crowded , So some of the kids need a place to stay , so one for each couple would take care of it as their own , here are the rules of taking care of the orphans :

*Rules *
1: Treat the orphan with love and care
2: Make sure they are eating property , and are healthy , and care of their well-being
3: Don't abuse them , or call them names , or Don't you dare lay one hand on them , if you do then you fail the project , and you go to jail for child abuse
4: Don't let them consume any drugs or alcohol
5: Make them feel special , and loved and cared for since they don't have that every day .
" Mrs.Payton said , " Okay , the children would arrive at your house probably on Tuesday , So if you follow this rules , your bound to do good .OK for the rest of class , talk to your partners ." She said , sitting on her desk and mediate.
Justin got up and sat next to me , "Soo.." Justin started . "...." I didnt say nothing .
" Ok , your gonna have to talk , if you want to learn bout each other ." He continued annoyed , " Sorry , Umm, w-whats your fav c-color ? " I asked timidly. " Purple , yours ?" he said , " Purple and hot pink." I said . " Fav food ?" he asked , " bolognese spaghetti ." I said dreamly , " Haha, mines too at me." "Really ?!" I questioned excitedly. " yass , you should try my mom , there the best."
he said bragging , " No ! my mama's spaghetti are the best in the whole wide world , you butt !." I laughed , and Justin laughed too ."Who's your fav music artists ?" I asked , " Hmm , probably Michael Jackson , Usher , and Stevie Wonder , and Beyonce " Justin said dreamly , " Haha , yass Beyonce is baee , my fav are Nicki minaj , Usher , 1D , 5H , Selena Gomez , Ariana Grande , Big Sean , Fetty Wap, lil Wayne , T-wayne , and many more ." I listed , " Dangg that's a lot , So umm...do you have a boyfriend ?" Justin asked blushing , " ..." I didn't answer that .
* Rrrringgg *

' Saved by the bell ' I thought
I rush out the classroom , before he ask me again , I ran all the to my locker , when I turn around , and look up and screamed " Justin ! what the fuck bruh !!" " Woahh ! Cat watch your mouth young lady ! " Justin laughed , " Shut up Bieber ! " I yelled , I look around to see we was the only ones in the halls . " So you going answer my question , Valentina ?" Justin smirked , " ...No..." I whispered blushing . " Hmm .. what was that ?" he smiled , " No.. " I whispered a little loud , " Still can't hear youu " he sung " NO ! " I shouted blushing badly , " Aww your such a Lil cutie , my cat ..." he said , " What ?" I asked didn't hear the last part , " Nothing , come on Cat , before we be late ." Justin said blushing . ' What was that about ?' I thought following Justin.
********************************
Aww Justinnn , how was this chapter ?
Luv youu babies !

thank youu for all my readers , will update tmrww ! I promiseeee