30| Tournament Pt.1°

Start from the beginning

Avery's jaw clenched, it was so obvious that Terry saw. "I don't care about what he does but.. you gotta use that aggression towards the person during fights. Imagine them as your opponent."

She now had her eyes closed, taking in his words but not saying anything back.

"Keep that in mind."

'Six-time All Valley Champion, Micheal Gomez's own daughter Avery Gomez!'

She didn't want people to know her because of her dad. This has to be the best act for Cobra Kai.

Avery bowed and jumped up onto the mat. Walking over to the middle of it as the lights to the mat turned off.

They flashed back on, "Ais!" she punched the air. The crowd has silent but she heard Gabi yelled from the stands. "Go Avery!"

Avery tried not to smile or laugh, continuing with her routine. "Ais!

She turned around, throwing multiple kicks and punches into the hair. Doing a jump kick. All those years of learning tricks from her dad paid off.

It seemed like Terry even remembered the moves he taught Mike. The man had now passed it down to his daughter.

Avery did multiple flips involving kicks and punching. At the end she did an amazing tornado kick into the Spider-Man landing pose.

She stood up and did a finishing pose.

"Ais!"

It was quite. Did the crowd not like it?

Then, everyone stood up and started cheering. People were whistling.

I was like she was walking the red carpet.

'What an amazing performance by that young lady! Definitely takes it after her father,'

Avery ran off the mat to be hugged by Robby, he spun her around as she giggled. "You did.. amazing!"

He kissed the girl all over her face, the rest of the students coming over to congratulate her.

'And just like that Miyagi-Do has been snake bit as Cobra Kai takes the lead, with our qualifier rounds up next.'

"Group huddle." Terry called them in.

"Sensei Silver I'm gonna get water." Terry nodded, giving the girl a side hug with a 'good job' then she left.

...

'The male and female division qualifiers are about to begin. And with them, we enter a new era!' People started cheering.

'That's why we need a very special guest to kick things off. Let's give a big All Valley welcome to multi-Grammy-award winning, international superstar..'

'Carrie Underwood!'

The crowd went wild. "Holy shit!" Kyler screamed like a little girl if her parents surprised her with a pony.

Then the match's started.

Avery was winning every single one so far, even Robby and Tory. Surprise surprise Kenny was winning a lot of them too, with some close ones.

Kyler was now going against Chris.

"Come on, Chris, you got this." Daniel cheered. "Ready, fight!"

It was 2-2 next point wins, Kyler was using Miyagi-Do blocking techniques.

"Red side, point. Red side, winner." The red lifted up Kylers hand.

"Yeah, Ky!" Kyler went over to Avery and pulled her into a tight hug. "Woo! That shit was easy!"